Amart88 Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 Just found this video, didn;t know if anyone seen it but I found it pretty funny lol. Phil Robertson (Duck Dynasty) - Nope! My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
sprkn_ranger Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 Haha that was awesome! One of my favorite shows on TV. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
n8ball2013 Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 i love that show. I watch it all the time even the reruns THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Amart88 Posted March 18, 2013 Author Report Posted March 18, 2013 Yep, Definitely one of the better shows on tv. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
IH8PunkRok Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 I'm going to be singing this all day -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Colin - STAPUFT Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 That is funny. I love DD. No joke on the re-runs. I will stay up for hours watching episodes I've seen 2-3 times before. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.