KMS Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 http://www.lifenews.com/2012/04/30/pepsi-stops-using-aborted-fetal-cell-lines-to-test-flavors/ Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
WastedTalent Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 i don't mind that cause has nothing to do with what I drink. I'm not a big pepsi fan anyways but every now and then do have one. Just says it's how they do flavors. That's all. Sheena = pedobear
Baydestrian Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 Wait wait wait, it may be 725am and I've been up since 2pm yesterday (Monday) so I am tired as fawk but does that say they use the cells of aborted babies to test the Pepsi? WTF does that even mean?! 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 No idea! I guess they use the cells to see if they get damaged by the soda??
XmaximuS Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 Whats new? To many horrors stories on sodas(any). I gave it up years ago.. X MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..
Cking898 Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 I work for PBC first time Hearing about this will ask at work when I going tomorrow
KillaCam Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 I don't trust news articles on the internet any more. I only drink pepsi with pizza. Coke any other time but I rarely drink that either. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
larrys95civic Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 I'm pretty sure if this was true main stream media would have had this everywhere, and if so maybe Pepsi was just getting prepared for the zombie apocalypse. Zombies may love Pepsi's new Dead Baby Diet soda. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.