Lancer DC trunk install. 137db...for now. lots of pics!

Impressive work for having just 1 hand, you show some great dedication right there.

Definitely tuned in

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

thanks everyone!! it's only been 3 years since i lost my hand and i've never taken on a project like this even with 2 hands! i've never done any wood working and just tried to figure everything out myself. this was one of the most frustrating things i've done and it took me a LOT longer to do all this than i expected, but i love it. i use to play the saxophone and was pretty damn good, but now that i have one hand and can't play anymore i had to find a new way to appreciate music. this is it!

i learned a lot doing this and i plan on redoing a couple things. also i am going to carpet the entire trunk. i really want to make this look as good as it sounds.

If you've never done this before, 2 hands or 1 handed, you can only get better and your skills will improve. More power to you, and as said above, I've got some mad respect for you bro :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

dude this is an awesome build man... and you have no idea how inspiring (and slightly embarrassing lmao) it is to see what you've done here and all with only having one hand... I don't know that I could/would have done some of what you've done here and I have both hands... well... I probably could... but some of it I wouldn't have thought to do and a large bit of it isn't easy to do even with both hands... lol and I love your solution to the wrench

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

WOW this is amazing!! Nice job dude!

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

thanks everyone!! it's only been 3 years since i lost my hand and i've never taken on a project like this even with 2 hands! i've never done any wood working and just tried to figure everything out myself. this was one of the most frustrating things i've done and it took me a LOT longer to do all this than i expected, but i love it. i use to play the saxophone and was pretty damn good, but now that i have one hand and can't play anymore i had to find a new way to appreciate music. this is it!

i learned a lot doing this and i plan on redoing a couple things. also i am going to carpet the entire trunk. i really want to make this look as good as it sounds.

ouch... tough break not being able to play sax anymore man... I wouldn't know what I would do if I lost one of my hands I play bass guitar, guitar, sax (occasionally but mostly bari and I don't have one of my own so it's been a while) trombone, baritone, and a few others... and pretty much all of them along with most of my other hobbies all kinda require both hands. but yea I will totally say again... mad crazy respect for you bro

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Cheers to you for one hand... some of that stuff in there makes me wonder how I could do it with two.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Cheers to you for one hand... some of that stuff in there makes me wonder how I could do it with two.

You and me both lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived