Jump to content

New THREAD !! Go vote !!


Pick me a BANNER/SIG !!!  

49 members have voted

  1. 1. Made by 2 killer members made a BANNER/SIG,.. you pic it, ill run it..



Recommended Posts

Posted

i voted number one, personally i would get ennoyed with the moving sub all the time, make it static, or maybe ditch it altogether so there is nothing behind the text and ill dig it

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Posted

I like number 2 the most because its got a clean look to it but it would lose the slamin sub and darken the name a little to make it easier to read. I don't care much for the background of the first and the colors don't seem to fit, I'd change the background to a less of a close of a close up on the carbon and only use the colors on the name and make the logos white. Thats my my .2.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1031 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...