Ebay precut tint

stevog

Ummm I wouldn't fuck with tint. Sorry that's just one thing I'd rather pay someone to do lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

hmm pay $30 for tint and run the risk of messing up and buying more or pay $20 per window and get it done by a professional

i had my car tinted a few weeks and i only paid $120 to get the 4 doors the back window and the 2 side windows

he messed up on a few windows and guess what? it didnt cost me extra as if i was to by the tint and re buy what i messed up in

858797_497974680239466_202908311_o.jpg

I would rather pay a pro to do and in the event it does mess up you can take it back and get it replaced for free and you know it won't fade or turn the wonderful shade of purple.

$30 vs. a pro for $99 and knowing it will get done right and with good materials and workmanship.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

• 1 month later...

Where in the F are you getting tint done for $100 lol? Bestbuy wants $190 in VA Beach, and here in Elizabeth City NC it is $220 lol. F me! If any of you NC/VA guys know where to get it done cheaper than that, please let me know lol. Tint prices down here make me sad.

2006 Scion xB

2 Sundown SA12D2

Ported at 32hz

147 on non termlab (140-142 on TL)

Currently in a walled 4th @ 50hz (not metered yet)

Hifonics brz2100

Alpine Type-S Components

Kicker 300.2

Big 3 / Skyhigh 1/0 cca

Optima Blue Top

3 e8s ported at 32hz

135.1 sealed on dash @ 56hz

135.0 outlaw (I must have chosen song poorly lol)

Build log

'Brandon15zzz', on 09 May 2012 - 3:13 PM, said:snapback.png

May have been clipping but none fucks were givin.

tinting isn't hard just a pain in the ass if you don't do it everyday lots of soap water and a heat gun(just in case you cant get a bubble out) but yeah that precut shit will go purple as Larry said most shops you can get your basic car don't for under a 100 these days not like it used to be when it was 200+ to do your car

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Where in the F are you getting tint done for $100 lol? Bestbuy wants $190 in VA Beach, and here in Elizabeth City NC it is $220 lol. F me! If any of you NC/VA guys know where to get it done cheaper than that, please let me know lol. Tint prices down here make me sad.

Gotta kno people. The al n eds that I know do my tint for free woohoo!

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

tinting isn't hard just a pain in the ass if you don't do it everyday lots of soap water and a heat gun(just in case you cant get a bubble out) but yeah that precut shit will go purple as Larry said most shops you can get your basic car don't for under a 100 these days not like it used to be when it was 200+ to do your car

X2 tinting isnt so hard as it it time consuming and takes patience to work out all the air bubbles. Honestly. I would not buy the ebay tint for my vehicle. Get it done right the first time.

Damn, like I said if anyone knows of a shop in Va Beach area or upper NC that is reasonable please let me know

2006 Scion xB

2 Sundown SA12D2

Ported at 32hz

147 on non termlab (140-142 on TL)

Currently in a walled 4th @ 50hz (not metered yet)

Hifonics brz2100

Alpine Type-S Components

Kicker 300.2

Big 3 / Skyhigh 1/0 cca

Optima Blue Top

3 e8s ported at 32hz

135.1 sealed on dash @ 56hz

135.0 outlaw (I must have chosen song poorly lol)

Build log

'Brandon15zzz', on 09 May 2012 - 3:13 PM, said:snapback.png

May have been clipping but none fucks were givin.

Archived