Second Skin Audio

pretty sure I blew my btl n2 while under powering it...

DylanBunch

Maybe its just me, but why after it started getting "stinky" would you start playing it again without finding out why it was "stinking" :shrug:

Sometimes the glue will get funky when the coil heats up.. IDK..

MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..

anddddd hes gone... hrm.. at this rate i think i should disappear from the forums.. this day will not end well

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

No im running it at 2 ohms. Gain at 5/11. I never play past the distortion point on my heahunit. No headunit bass boost. Bass end of eq is flat. Subsonic filter on, crossover at 70ish

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

No im running it at 2 ohms. Gain at 5/11. I never play past the distortion point on my heahunit. No headunit bass boost. Bass end of eq is flat. Subsonic filter on, crossover at 70ish

did you tell us what model amp you're using yet?

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

So how do you know the clipping point on your headunit? but then set you amp gain to 5/11...? Or did you use a dd1/oscope and you are just trying to tell us where the gain is at.

Lets put it this way...it would be damn hard to blow your driver on 1500w RMS that is clean power. I bet you could free air that thing on that much power and it would be fine.

So if you got it stinky or its blown you WERE clipping it...and must have been clipping the shit outta it. Your whine noise...thats alt wine. Did you run your power next to your rca signal wires? You could have the pioneer problem...I've never had the little pico fuse go or whatever its called...but try grounding you RCA's and see if it fixes it.

I believe if you use the search function there are some threads on here about it.

Im so glad I never had noise like this or problems with my pioneer. Knock on wood.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived