Second Skin Audio

pretty sure I blew my btl n2 while under powering it...

DylanBunch

I think the guy who had it before me just didnt take care of it physically and mechanically because the basket has like 3 cracks in it and it only cost me $250

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

woho, rage thread!

I still don't see how he blew that sub with that little power, clipped or not it should've been much more difficult to blow it than what the op is describing, my guess is there's other problems involved that led to its death.

edit: is this a 15" or an 18"?

You can blow a rated 3000 watt sub with as little as 10 clipped watts its not that hard when you got a serious clipped signal

Hell no

woho, rage thread!

I still don't see how he blew that sub with that little power, clipped or not it should've been much more difficult to blow it than what the op is describing, my guess is there's other problems involved that led to its death.

You can blow a rated 3000 watt sub with as little as 10 clipped watts its not that hard when you got a serious clipped signal

Hell no

:popcorn:

I ran 1800rms free air to a btl N2 18 and TRIED to get it hot... I got bored and said fuck it.

You were clipping the shit out of it. Thats really the only way to kill that sub...

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

woho, rage thread!

Hell no

Ummm what? Are you sayimg I'm full of shit??? Please explain.... I hope you are

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

In about 30 minutes when I get home ill post a picture of the motor. Theres like a half centimeter gap in one of the rectangle pieces of motor that I just remembered seeing. Probably the problem. I am being honest about my amp settings though. Cause if I were lying id know the problem

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived