Looking to get a handgun. I don't want a .22 would like to have a .380 or something similar seeing as this will be my first pistol. Looking for something fun as well as a little self defence if needed. Trying to stay around $400ish anyone have any ideas? Or know where to look or can just help me in anyway?

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

I would suggest 9mm if you are interested in Self Defense as well as plinking and what not... I dont know of many pistols in the $400 range but you may be able to find a used Glock or something for that price range

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Agreed^^

At this time, many people are selling used guns for msrp prices though. So it's more tough than usual.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

in the 400 dollar range hes looking at a new taurus or maybe an lc9

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Buying is still pretty tough right now, prices suck. Look hard enough and youll find what you want though.

I'd recommend something in a mid to fullsize 9mm for what you are looking for. Glock 17 or 19, M&P 9 or 9c, Ruger SR9, Springfield XD9, FN 9mm, etc...

Any of those would be a solid choice for a beginners first handgun, that will have several roles.

As to exactly which one you should get? thats completely on you. I would recommend figuring out what kinda coin you are will to spend, then go check out every one that you can thats in your price range. If you cannot shoot a bunch of them, go with what feels best in your hands. the one that feels better, the one that seems to point so nice, becasue you'll enjoy that one the most, use it the most etc... Dont buy one that doesnt feel right, just because the salesman said "xyz..i'll blow you..blah blah blah"

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

in the 400 dollar range hes looking at a new taurus or maybe an lc9

Oops missed that part of his post. I think everything I listed is out of that range. The new EAA Witness with the poly frames are pretty nice and I think they might come in around the 400 dollar mark, still above it tho, Im sure.

..And to go back to a previously stated point, ya, prices blow right now bad, especially private owner and gun show wise.

Just one example= An asshat on local armslist is asking 750 for a "lightly used" Gen 3 Glock 17. No extra shit, no ammo, no holster included... Dickweed wants 750 for a used gun that we sell NEW at the shop for 499 plus tax (so 534.xx out the door.) To me lightly used... fuck that, used is used. And if its beat to shit, thats another story...

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I actually fondled the EAA and it feels great. Great ergonomics on it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I actually fondled the EAA and it feels great. Great ergonomics on it.

We have 2 9mm Witness' (Witness-i? dunno the plural of that one) that are schedule to arrive today. Had one last week, sold fast, I agree, great feeling pistol.

Which it should be, the witness, tanfoglio, baby eagle, Rock Island MAP-1, the Jericho 9mm9( I believe), they are all really pretty much the same gun... slight differences here n there, but for the most part the same, and they all feel great, because, they are all cz-75 clones, which is a fantastic pistol, that was so fantastic becuase it drew heavily from the Browning Hi-Power. That concludes todays brief worthless knowledge lecture.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Could also check out the S&W SD9. They seem semi readily available and retail for about $350. I've never shot one but I've read some positive reviews. Just be aware for your price range your lookin used or "entry level" new guns.

Archived