Skullz Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 It saves the mods and admins time trying to hunt down those low life scammers coming on here trying to sell shady gear by shady means and leaving people pissed and angry. It is a way to weed out those that would come here and try to prey on people. Make some useful and helpful comments when you come on and before you know it you'll be over 150 and then some. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
x91evo Posted March 28, 2013 Author Report Posted March 28, 2013 Everything you guys are saying is true.Its just really late and I think I am a little cranky honestly.Im a typical American I want what I want now hah
x91evo Posted March 28, 2013 Author Report Posted March 28, 2013 Guess I should really be saying thanks for not flaming the living crap out of me.I understand you all put me in my place haha
Mario928 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Why do people from Schaumburg always complain so much lmao? Jk. Not really. It's gonna take a few days to sell your bat min. It's not.like there's.500 wtb xs1400 ads in that section.. all their really saying is we don't want some lame newb account just posting scams or w.e and if you set the bar too low at like 50.posts people just spam post and thier done in 20 min. At 150 posts people won't feel like spending that much time. And will simply go to other sites.to their shady deals etc. The kind of stuff we don't want around here. So I support the 150 post rule. All that is being asked is that you become a part of the community in order to do a few things. I don't think that is unreasonable. I agree with what you said but if you put yourself in his shoes than maybe you will understand him. He has been a member for almost 2 years now. I am in between Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
Beanz Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 If anything sell your stuff on craigslist or ebay or sell it on the streets..Thers others ways to sell your stuff That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
x91evo Posted March 28, 2013 Author Report Posted March 28, 2013 I cannot exactly say I was active, because car audio is my second love to car performance haha.But after needing to use the forums I guess I regret not being more active on this one especially.Just thought it was funny that I could pay to list my ad, but couldnt post it for free until I spend X amount of time on here.Guess I have to live with it like everyone else, and realize its here to protect me too.I understand because I have been scammed before on ebay, in person (fake product) and it is not a good feeling at all.
x91evo Posted March 28, 2013 Author Report Posted March 28, 2013 Yea I thought about craigslist, but nobody really appreciates audio like on the audio forums.Price you have to pay I guess.Time to edit my OP to not piss off the mods.. been there done that. (no thanks lol)
Ballen194 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Paypal is good but sometimes people dont wanna do the 3% they do it as a gift and then what there goes 1000 dollars for that amp you wanted gone to a piece of shit..I mean if you know your stuff you can get to 150 easily.Its more for to get rid of the people that just join up and have 2 posts and then try to sell something and take that persons money BAM! hit the nail on the head. my last purchase was a gift amount. I wouldn't have done that if I wasn't FOR SURE that the seller was A OK. 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
john253a Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 why not just hit enter 100 more time and get your 150 seen as u at 50 already
audiofanaticz Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 locked so I can reply without a bunch of wannabes and rent-a-mods are not replying trying to stir the pot.... so dont go start another "ranting" thread x91evo This goes for the other guys that posted in his forsale thread too. Since you wanna try to enforce the rules yourself in his thread I will just hand out vacations to those users post dumping in the for sale forum thread he created unless they are deleted before I get back over that way.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.