Im voting Voltage :peepwall:

Dont you just love it when a warranty is up and shit starts happening.

Maybe time for a Linear power amp :peepwall:

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Fuck ing a.

Shitty break man. Sorry to hear that.

You've got a ton of documentation of your sister. I would PM rusty and see what happens. Can't hurt anything.

Fuck bro. I'm bummed for you

well, im speaking with Cj, which is basically Rusty. But, hmmmm i may try it.

I meant system, not sister. Apparently I was in full retard mode and didn't catch the ipad auto correct. Fuck. Well, you know what I mean bro.

think it was the 1.5 ohm that popped it? ill run a sub amp at a stupid low impedence but id never go below recommended on a 2/4 channel.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

think it was the 1.5 ohm that popped it? ill run a sub amp at a stupid low impedence but id never go below recommended on a 2/4 channel.

It seems its on the input side. Like a solder joint on the remote is done. Why, i dunno.

When i was doing the doors with Ray West, our plan was to run the RF pros at 1.3 per channel. His recommendation. (RF PRO impedance is SLIGHLY lower than these seleniums) And with ANY rise at all, id be well into the 2ohm load. But, whatever, its done.....

Anyway, the build is shut down until all my amps arrive. I said fuck it, and ordered a POPULUS 50.4 and 100.4.

This will put me well over 2ohm on errrrrrythang. (spite the drivers)

100.4 on the 8 mids, and the 50.4 on the 4 tweets, then a 3500 at .7 on each sp4. Want these amps in so i can get to tweaking.......... I have some shows i wanna hit!

Project on hold. Now time to rest and drink a few/lot of beers or wine. Do a little cleaning. Then get some small stuff done one the truck, like a lift kit and body lift.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Project on hold. Now time to rest and drink a few/lot of beers or wine. Do a little cleaning. Then get some small stuff done one the truck, like a lift kit and body lift.

Or, cut the springs up front to level it out?!!!!

Meh... Kyle just got lazy that is all.

GOT lazy?!?! fuck kid, where you been, ... AM lazy.....

I wanna get another SEM RocketLiner kit. A tintable one. Do a blue on the head liner and door panels. Like Pro said, "just straighten up some odds and ends". Like, Add another alt :morepower1::morepower1:

more singer alternator goodness :nuts::twirl:

You fucking A right kid. :)

I have to start some where though...... check it out...

(all bad ass shit, help, details go to Tim and Allan,.. thanks for laying the tracks guys.... really. I did my own thing, like everyone did, but, the specifics are the same :) )

I started with some 3/8's in angle. Its got some girth. Let me tell ya. I wish id done lighter to be honest.

IMG_0495_zpsc5bf62d4.jpg

Had to go slow. These bits are expensive.

I used a band saw to remove most of the material, then the mill to get in there.

IMG_0496_zps51f20490.jpg

Archived