Not bad !!! How the hell did you find a lady who would be into HELPING ????????

BTW BAD A$$ Build Kyle

LOL, thanks. You seem new. So, your LUCKY to just see the few pages back....... cuz im sure thats what you saw.. LOL. Its been a STRUGGLE. Broken knuckles and skinned knees. But thanks. I want a sealed 55 at, or below 38hz. Well see. Im adding A LOT more power.... both charge wise, and amplification wise. Well see. Hope the SP4's hold. I can play 23hz at full, and break a 50, Sealed on the dash,.. up to around 48. Id expect with the power, that LOW freq will go up. AKA scared to play that low at FULL. BUt, well see.... FUck if i know. Thanks for checkin it out....... and welcome....

Damn Kyle diggin all the bedliner!! Hope you like the Populus amps! I saw Bryan the CEO from Modified Show had them in his car but really thats all ive seen from them. Cant wait to see how much you gain, keep up the awesomeness

Dude, i know its a cop out. But, i love it. I fucking did my head liner. I know its not PRO mirror glass shit... but, i AINT GOT TIME FOR THAT, lll i have a job that pulls 13 hours outta my day..... soooooooooo, its not all bad ass, this and that..... Just DEM facts.... :shrug:

Hey Dylan,.. i appreciate you. Youve hung with me,... since the Acura. That shows how full retard you are, to hang with such a dumb fuck for so long. lol.....

but,... cheers kid. :drink40:

no problem dude, fun jokin around and seeing your badass work. Also, I know the guy OBI on here with 4 sp4 15s said after he went from saz2000s per sub to ampere 3800s per sub he couldn't play as low but that's to be expected lol looks like in your videos they really throw full tilt at 23hz. Maybe one day I'll actually save my money and buy some wood, an amp and some battery's, got 4 18s sitting in my garage taking up space. I'd love to make a build log for my car once I get all the equipment.

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

No sweat dude, just PM me when you get time...I'll shoot you my cell number if you prefer text. :good:

And..... I forgot... fuck.... hold on.

Sorry dude.

Not bad !!! How the hell did you find a lady who would be into HELPING ????????

BTW BAD A$$ Build Kyle

LOL, thanks. You seem new. So, your LUCKY to just see the few pages back....... cuz im sure thats what you saw.. LOL. Its been a STRUGGLE. Broken knuckles and skinned knees. But thanks. I want a sealed 55 at, or below 38hz. Well see. Im adding A LOT more power.... both charge wise, and amplification wise. Well see. Hope the SP4's hold. I can play 23hz at full, and break a 50, Sealed on the dash,.. up to around 48. Id expect with the power, that LOW freq will go up. AKA scared to play that low at FULL. BUt, well see.... FUck if i know. Thanks for checkin it out....... and welcome....

Damn Kyle diggin all the bedliner!! Hope you like the Populus amps! I saw Bryan the CEO from Modified Show had them in his car but really thats all ive seen from them. Cant wait to see how much you gain, keep up the awesomeness

Dude, i know its a cop out. But, i love it. I fucking did my head liner. I know its not PRO mirror glass shit... but, i AINT GOT TIME FOR THAT, lll i have a job that pulls 13 hours outta my day..... soooooooooo, its not all bad ass, this and that..... Just DEM facts.... :shrug:

Hey Dylan,.. i appreciate you. Youve hung with me,... since the Acura. That shows how full retard you are, to hang with such a dumb fuck for so long. lol.....

but,... cheers kid. :drink40:

no problem dude, fun jokin around and seeing your badass work. Also, I know the guy OBI on here with 4 sp4 15s said after he went from saz2000s per sub to ampere 3800s per sub he couldn't play as low but that's to be expected lol looks like in your videos they really throw full tilt at 23hz. Maybe one day I'll actually save my money and buy some wood, an amp and some battery's, got 4 18s sitting in my garage taking up space. I'd love to make a build log for my car once I get all the equipment.

Get on the stick dude.... just do it.

When i add power, thoughts with everyone ive circle jerked with talking about the subject at hand, all seem to think a 3-6hz loss of playable FULL TILT loss.

So, say i can play, at full, at 23hz now. And mechanically they seem OK. (thermally they are fine). Adding power, we expect that to run up (again this is full) to around 26-28 playing at full. Which is fine.

Mechanical is the only worry here. Even with a 3500 on each one. Ill only be around .7 nominal. So, i will only be AROUND RMS. But, at 23hz, the get fucking moving, and throw like a mother. But, i still have faith in the gauss,motor, and spider pack doing fine. FIAA dont rip surrounds anyway.

But,.. we shall see.

I tried to put the pass side panel on last night. And i couldnt get the retaining clips to hold????? They are replacement ones from the auto zone. I ordered some OEM style for a few extra bones and had them overnighted (cuz my amazon account is all neato, and they do that shit for me).

I hope that will help. Its like they dont really fit right after i sprayed them. ???? Could that liner caused them to warp or shift some how? Dunno......I dont wanna run screws in the door pannel. But, if i must i will, and respray it to hid the screw heads, and pray they never need to come off while i own it. :shrug:

Im a lil lost on what way to go....

O'rielly auto has them here...autozone may have them...napa has um' fo sho as well..... thats where I have got them from...used them to hold my headliner up better :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Archived