yes sir i am holding on tight super tight , they cool friends of mine. but shit i hate you in a side note lol

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

I like the use of fans! You going to have them on a switch or maybe some tm-1 action?

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

I like the use of fans! You going to have them on a switch or maybe some tm-1 action?

thanks mate. no, mine will be switched. Id rather have them on any time i want them on. The tm-1 is cool.. but, id rather just flip them on before they reach something, OR keep them on after...... If you set the tm1 to do that, hell, a 2$ switch will do that...lol, and thats what im gonna do.

Thanks for looking... i bet its boring to you, compared to your work. You do some insane shit my friend. Cheers...

anyway...

leggo... got laura up and ready to work. (she does all detail work,.. my shaking hands, dont let me get finite)

well then...

we removed ALL decals, EXCEPT the Damore on the back.

I worked hard for those, and im keeping them. Also, the ONLY other decal we saved, was the BLACK SINGER on the front.

Love it....

IMG_0268_zpsde76f164.jpg

And,.. lets toss some COCK in der....

IMG_0271_zps140d2e82.jpg

IMG_0264_zps5a924526.jpg

Yes.. im a SINGER nut sucker..

IMG_0267_zpsb92dadef.jpg

added the TEAM decal on there

IMG_0275_zps634bd70c.jpg

Muh other team.... :)

IMG_0269_zps9b85f24c.jpg

Thanks Rutherford. :)

IMG_0272_zps9806ee3f.jpg

aintloud ftmfcsw.. .:)

now..... its work time. Adding a ground to the HAIR PIN and also, adding another ground to the front end.

I drilled and tapped the housing on my own. Added a lil all thread, and some nuts. This addition, to a lot means shit..... It is mounted to the block, that should hit home,.. but... i have the tools to do it. Do it simple, and do it right. So, i did both my singer alt. :shrug:

IMG_0281_zps82fd44e6.jpg

IMG_0279_zps6164d1a1.jpg

IMG_0280_zps284db1bc.jpg

IMG_0283_zps1f63d5ef.jpg

Just spent some time catching up

I may have a wee bit of a hardon right now. Not really sure how to act on it...... Maybe smack you with it? Poke your amps?

Just spent some time catching up

I may have a wee bit of a hardon right now. Not really sure how to act on it...... Maybe smack you with it? Poke your amps?

I have a AMM1 in route...

I will need your help when it comes...

Please be ready kid. :)

Love the new ground on the alt had to take some balls drilling into that beautifull alt like that

Meh.. i did the 350 case also.

I do work like that, all day, at the job site..... hung over, and half a sleep.

Anyway, thanks Adam. I hope you well on your build also....

thanks mate. no, mine will be switched. Id rather have them on any time i want them on. The tm-1 is cool.. but, id rather just flip them on before they reach something, OR keep them on after...... If you set the tm1 to do that, hell, a 2$ switch will do that...lol, and thats what im gonna do.

Thanks for looking... i bet its boring to you, compared to your work. You do some insane shit my friend. Cheers...

Nothing wrong with that man,like you said...$2 switch lol can't beat that!

Btw the only thing that is boring is filtering through the 211 pages lol...but thats actually what makes this thing awesome! keep it up!

and thanks! But I think all you guys out there that have a wall of subs do insane shit!! I'm just jealous! Cheers...

liking the new swag as well...

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Archived