Ken,

My man Thales knows his "math, numbers, plots" that i know..... I do trust him.....

Real world.... well....

we all know what that is....

I know what your saying also.....

You know I'm not trying to be a dick but numbers don't mean squat in the real world. You can map out the perfect enclosure in your program and build it and it sounds like shit. I only listen to and take information from people that have physically built something close to what I have or what I'm building. Nothing less cause that would be like hiring a guy to play basketball for your Team based off his skills on NBA 2k but when he gets on the real court he has no actual skills.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

I know Nathing

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

Ken,

My man Thales knows his "math, numbers, plots" that i know..... I do trust him.....

Real world.... well....

You know I'm not trying to be a dick but numbers don't mean squat in the real world. You can map out the perfect enclosure in your program and build it and it sounds like shit. I only listen to and take information from people that have physically built something close to what I have or what I'm building. Nothing less cause that would be like hiring a guy to play basketball for your Team based off his skills on NBA 2k but when he gets on the real court he has no actual skills.

Real world is a bitch sometimes, nothing is ever certain, and nope, programs are completely wrong and are outdated as hell lol
I'm not the mastermind behind all this, this was done by a team, I'm just the guy who tries to help with whatever knowledge I know, but I can only provide a piece of a complex puzzle. Who knows, maybe dropping in Teams wont gain a damn thing, or a drastic gain happens, but you'll never know what will happen till you actually do it. You have real world experience with the Teams, so your knowledge is very valuble on this.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Ken,

Real world.... well....

Real world is a bitch sometimes, nothing is ever certain, and nope, programs are completely wrong and are outdated as hell lol
I'm not the mastermind behind all this, this was done by a team, I'm just the guy who tries to help with whatever knowledge I know, but I can only provide a piece of a complex puzzle. Who knows, maybe dropping in Teams wont gain a damn thing, or a drastic gain happens, but you'll never know what will happen till you actually do it. You have real world experience with the Teams, so your knowledge is very valuble on this.

the biggest gain ive gotten to date.... was your 2 suggestions.

;)

Yup, real world is needed, but, a clear plan, and knowing what you have even on paper, is just a valuable.

Ken,

Real world.... well....

;)

Yup, real world is needed, but, a clear plan, and knowing what you have even on paper, is just a valuable.

Kyle hush cause you ain't got nothing on paper but shit LoL.

Ken,

Real world.... well....

True. We all use programs at some point but the Real world testing is where the actual magic happens. I used a program to start but in the end it all came down to me just changing stuff to see what works best in my vehicle.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Ken,

Real world.... well....

;)

Kyle hush cause you ain't got nothing on paper but shit LoL.

Ken,

Real world.... well....

True. We all use programs at some point but the Real world testing is where the actual magic happens. I used a program to start but in the end it all came down to me just changing stuff to see what works best in my vehicle.

me to..

and using 600$ worth of SMD tools........ not including my fluke, TERMlab and shit..LOL

and, im still learning

Yeap, you're exactly right, a program will never account the vehicle itself(actually it's usually just a room), which is one of the most, if not the most, important factor when trying to get the best number out of a vehicle, you got your 160 because you tested, you didnt get it in 1 shot, no one ever does, and plus, if you transfered everything you have in your truck to another vehicle, would it perform exactly the same, absolutely not, even if it's the same exact vehicle, it still wouldnt preform exactly the same. I'm no expert, and will never say I am, I can do is learn, read, and play on a smaller scale, and observe the more experienced around me and ask for advice, and give my input on everything.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived