• 2 weeks later...

Stoked to hear about warranty.

Bish.

Kyle can land in dog shit and come out smelling like roses.

Dude,.. it wasnt ME that did it. It was, one man. And, i THANK him big time. Also, it WASNT cody.

Bro glad to see everything is going well. You have more skills than you let on boss. I'm going to use a little bit of things you've done. Keep it up the awesome work.

You my fave Billy. :) kisses

Damn bro. It took 3 days of reading but i am glad i did. Looks killer. Keep up the work bro.

Stay tuned, shit is getting fun, in about a week.

I leave for a few months and your selling the 10k damn alots happened

You havent seen shit yet. :)

Well, some know, some dont. The blazer was upsetting me the way it was running. It started, and ran, but, ...... not the way id like. Not even for a back up to the back up.

Im wanting to travel in it a bit this season,. and i need it to get me here and there.

Anyway,..... Im going tomorrow to install what we think is wrong, and bring it back home.

Also, i got my second SEM Rocket liner kit to do the rest of the headliner as well as the door panels.

IMG_0561_zps76fb36de.jpg

Also. Im wanting to see what ANY one does, work wise on my shit, when im not there. I spoke with Ken, and he hooked me up on a front mount, like he runs.

(thanks Ken)

IMG_0560_zps047ae968.jpg

Amps are in soon, everyone have the calm im trying to have.

Also, the second alt im hoping goes in this weekend also. Im still waiting for SINGER to get me the harnesess.... well see about it all.

as always.. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Getting close

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived