How about some gut shots of the box?

Im struggling on how to open it... LOL.

Ill try when im sober........... :)

I can tell you its not powered at all. That i know. Ill try tonight. I thought about you when i was getting the pics. :)

It is a lil sad. We have ONE show in Utah a year. It was saturday. Was packed. And, i would have had a KILLER showing. But. ......... shit happens

Were you there?

Fuck an A.

Me Laura, Kenny and his lady Darcy. Leaning up against the wall.

Budlight in my hand, big ass Fi shirt. ;)

I'm sorry if I met you. I had a dozen people walk up and call me Kylar and shake my hand.

I'll be damned if I knew anyone of em.

Where you ?

Yeah I think you were only guy wearing Fi then? I remember the shirt but not the face haha I don't think I actually met you though, just saw ya in the crowd.

I was there with my silver Monte Carlo SS. Got a 3rd place trophy.

I tried to ask quite a few of the guys I met if they were on SMD but seems most the local guys here are on FB groups only.

I was told there's another show at Victors Tires in a week or so, if I don't start tearing down my stuff this week I'll be at that one too I think. Know anything about that one?

Yeah I think you were only guy wearing Fi then? I remember the shirt but not the face haha I don't think I actually met you though, just saw ya in the crowd.

I was there with my silver Monte Carlo SS. Got a 3rd place trophy.

I tried to ask quite a few of the guys I met if they were on SMD but seems most the local guys here are on FB groups only.

I was told there's another show at Victors Tires in a week or so, if I don't start tearing down my stuff this week I'll be at that one too I think. Know anything about that one?

Hmmmm i dont. Will you please keep me posted?

May seem like a weird question, but how many front to back runs do you have? Didn't see it in here

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived