Second Skin Audio

8 in Subs pointless compared to larger drivers?

bigmescan

I've ran many 8

And I can tell you my 2 cvt8 sealed on 400rms Md they creamed my cvt12 in the same car on same power, air space is the key

I run 2 sa8 ported on 400 in my misses car and many think I have 12

And I'm currently running 3x p1 8 sealed my current ride and when u have no space and want bass you'll use what fits

And as I mostly drive 4d trucks with no room behind seat I have to use 8

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I think those were his Hertz 8's.

@Chevyboy, that's one of the videos that I remember seeing, but I just couldn't find it lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yea your 8's were getting down pretty damn hard too man! Damn!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I just tried a pair of 8's and they sound pretty good for 2 8's. But the 10's were louder for sure, which is to be expected. Box was way smaller which is a plus. I'm thinking of trying out a pair of 12s now, got enough space but ride won't be as comfortable as the 8's.....oh well screw it I wanna try it lmfao

'02 SVT Lightning

Pioneer 3200dvd

C&D 80ah under hood, 2 shuriken bt20's in cab

PPI BlackIce 800.4, Rockford T1 6.5comps, kicker KS 5.25comps(Running both active)

AQ 2200d, 2 Skar VVX-10s, 2.5@34hz, Epicenter

Some folks local did a 146.X sealed on the dash with a pair of 8s. Running an ns-1 at 4 ohm lol. Daily box too

They slammed for sure

Archived