jasonbillnelson Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 nothing to see here. SSgt. Jason NelsonAndrews AFB, MD
iwannabeloud Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 I wont rent a mod again I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
jasonbillnelson Posted March 31, 2013 Author Report Posted March 31, 2013 Woops! Thanks! Edited SSgt. Jason NelsonAndrews AFB, MD
bighossf150 Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 csg ftw, thats where I got my xfl's from Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
n8ball2013 Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 oh a presale. Help us get these on the boat from china so we dont have to pay it all out in advance. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
HunterJohnson Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 Fob cost money! Lol Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
jasonbillnelson Posted March 31, 2013 Author Report Posted March 31, 2013 The owner said they ship out tomorrow so I assume they are already paid for. oh a presale. Help us get these on the boat from china so we dont have to pay it all out in advance. SSgt. Jason NelsonAndrews AFB, MD
HunterJohnson Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 The owner said they ship out tomorrow so I assume they are already paid for. oh a presale. Help us get these on the boat from china so we dont have to pay it all out in advance. Are u the dealer or owner of the company? Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Miguels Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 how cute.. the subs looks just like the vvme my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Miguels Posted March 31, 2013 Report Posted March 31, 2013 The owner said they ship out tomorrow so I assume they are already paid for. oh a presale. Help us get these on the boat from china so we dont have to pay it all out in advance. lies!!!! it says they will ship by the end of april The woofers are in Transit to us and will Ship to you at the End of April. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.