Second Skin Audio

New Company - C2 Audio Pre-Sale

Usual SMD bashing on products without giving it a chance.

If something isn't $200+, it's shit apparently, even if someone gets loud with it.

Judging by the specs, they could have sold it at Sundown or Skar prices, nobody would be bashing then, but instead they decided to go cheap on the prices.

I say give this new company a chance.

Sometimes your opinions are so far skewed they have no place in the discussion. SMD bashing products because it's cheap? Everyone says he designed, I can tell you he didn't design these from original plans. This is a catalog woofer. Very much unlike sundown, so charging sundown pricing would be crazy. No one here likes dual, soundstorm, VVME, or these. Have you ever taken it up the ass? Because if not, hope you don't bash gay sex since you've never tried it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Also, if you look on the C2 Audio website you will see this on the home page.

March 18 C2 Audio has decided to donate a portion of the proceeds of

every Threatcon-2 woofer to the Wounded Warrior Project to show our support

to our heroes in the military that have sacrificed so much to keep us and

our families safe on the homefront.

Wow. Very honorable. It's easier to donate a portion when it costs $19 per sub to build and sold at 5x cost. As if supporting troops has any place in how these subs perform, lol.

Anyways, product looks like it has potential, hopefully they start making 15's :)

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Anyways, product looks like it has potential, hopefully they start making 15's :)

He is. He has Threatcon 2 15's and then the Threatcon 4 12's and 15's. They are all on the C2 Audio website.

Sweet

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Also, if you look on the C2 Audio website you will see this on the home page.

March 18 C2 Audio has decided to donate a portion of the proceeds of

every Threatcon-2 woofer to the Wounded Warrior Project to show our support

to our heroes in the military that have sacrificed so much to keep us and

our families safe on the homefront.

Wow. Very honorable. It's easier to donate a portion when it costs $19 per sub to build and sold at 5x cost. As if supporting troops has any place in how these subs perform, lol.

It might not have anything to do with the subwoofers performance, but seriously, you just shove that shit off like it doesn't mean anything. If the company is successful in selling their "rebagged" china woofers then that is more money to charity.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Post from CSG on FB.

"Just to set record straight Sundown Audio CSG-Series woofers once approved will be exclusively made by Sundown Audio for CSG. The Other Line XTC is currently an independent line. No woofers are 100 guaranteed yet. I am posting what we have in the works just to keep you guys in touch with us."

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Usual SMD bashing on products without giving it a chance.

If something isn't $200+, it's shit apparently, even if someone gets loud with it.

Judging by the specs, they could have sold it at Sundown or Skar prices, nobody would be bashing then, but instead they decided to go cheap on the prices.

I say give this new company a chance.

you couldnt have been more wrong.. JL gets bashed here and its price range is high.

If you really want charity just give your money straight to the charity. It really doesn't matter. Why should I buy shit equipment to support the military? Sounds more like a gimmick. I'd rather just give them $99 straight up than buy some god ugly woofer to give a portion to them.

Archived