Noobtastic14 Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 Its not like i was in a hurry or anything... -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Baydestrian Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 That's crazy!.....I don't get it 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
audiofanaticz Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 If a bus has its Stop sign out, you are not allowed to pass... There is a bus in front of him and behind him, meaning he is stuck.
Noobtastic14 Posted April 1, 2013 Author Report Posted April 1, 2013 Normally they are pretty quick about picking up cargo and continuing but for some reason each of these busses were talking to the kids parents and stat there for over 5min which in "late for work time" might as well have been 30. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
ToNasty Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 its like when your in a hurry and you just so happen to hit every red light, or if you have to take a shit, the closer to home you get the more pressure builds up. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Nick580 Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 some luck man. Should have ran the little bastards down haha. only kidding
Baydestrian Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 Ahhh got it. I don't have school buses where I live lol 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
OrzechNJ Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 Lmao definitely doesnt happen everyday sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Noobtastic14 Posted April 1, 2013 Author Report Posted April 1, 2013 It would have never happened if I was on time for work! Murhphys law kickin my ass. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.