R.I.P. Shain from Buckwild

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/9965087/Afghan-teenager-stabs-US-soldier-to-death-as-he-played-with-children.html

this man also died.. but everyone seem's to care about someone on a tv show rather then someone that is risking his life so that we dont have too :\

end rant..

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/9965087/Afghan-teenager-stabs-US-soldier-to-death-as-he-played-with-children.html

this man also died.. but everyone seem's to care about someone on a tv show rather then someone that is risking his life so that we dont have too :\

end rant..

6710_143379919175917_697094324_n.jpg

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

end rant..

6710_143379919175917_697094324_n.jpg

:\

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Well see, so many soldiers have died and I have no real connection to the military so its not something that catches my attention. I watched the show this guy Shain was on so it is relevant to me.

You didn't watch the show Dodge, this show was just about young to mid 20 year olds just basically having fun and doing essentially typical young ppl things. Not every show has to teach the youth something lol.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Just my opinion that someone willing to die for our freedom deserves a little more respect then some kid getting paid to act a fool and drink on a tv show I guess...

Just my opinion that someone willing to die for our freedom deserves a little more respect then some kid getting paid to act a fool and drink on a tv show I guess...

you can thank the media for that.. they seem to be the ones posting his death and not the one of the guy out there defending our country

Well see, so many soldiers have died and I have no real connection to the military so its not something that catches my attention. I watched the show this guy Shain was on so it is relevant to me.

You didn't watch the show Dodge, this show was just about young to mid 20 year olds just basically having fun and doing essentially typical young ppl things. Not every show has to teach the youth something lol.

Yes but it is giving the youth bad examples. We all know the youth now is getting bad. Just imagine some 9 year old watching this kind of crap. I saw the previews for it. Girls being sluts, partying, etc. Jersey shore brought out into the sticks.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Yes but it is giving the youth bad examples. We all know the youth now is getting bad. Just imagine some 9 year old watching this kind of crap. I saw the previews for it. Girls being sluts, partying, etc. Jersey shore brought out into the sticks.

yeah unfortunately tv gone to shit in general there very few good shows but the reason all these producers will crappy shows because they will at on of money they do it for them selfs not the viewers but back to the topic even though i had zero interest in the show but it still sucks that he and the solider died

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

It pisses me off this guy and show is something even relevant in today's youth. And it's a wonder why the younger generation is a group of complete fuck ups. I won't say I'm glad he's dead, I have no ill will towards him, but I hope it stands as a better example why people shouldn't be wastes of air and maybe they should be a tad bit smarter about everything.

As if a bunch of soldiers dying desensitized someone so much they only relate to the death of a drunkard.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived