Weed... I know it's legal but how do I deal with this?

Use me as an example, I obviously have no problem speaking my mind, and trust I am no different in real life than I am on the webz. Every little thing I disagree with, I speak up on. I about beat down one of my closest coworkers this morning because he was talking shit, and I was having a bad day.

But check it, my test levels are through the roof, my cholesterol, kidny fuction, liver function, and other tests are all in the clear. Males are genetically meant to be confrontative and aggressive, competitive. If you've become too passive, chemical changes may have occurred, causing many of the issues you are experiencing.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i agree with Orian there is something else going on here might even be depression or anxiety as they can come in many forms.

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Use me as an example, I obviously have no problem speaking my mind, and trust I am no different in real life than I am on the webz. Every little thing I disagree with, I speak up on. I about beat down one of my closest coworkers this morning because he was talking shit, and I was having a bad day.

But check it, my test levels are through the roof, my cholesterol, kidny fuction, liver function, and other tests are all in the clear. Males are genetically meant to be confrontative and aggressive, competitive. If you've become too passive, chemical changes may have occurred, causing many of the issues you are experiencing.

That makes a lot of sense

Just try it, man. Try to hold a little more rage. All of it may just be your mentality.

Play xbox live lol

xbox+live+gamer+nerd+rage+headset.jpg

Just try it, man. Try to hold a little more rage. All of it may just be your mentality.

Play xbox live lol

:rofl:

Alright. I'm open to trying things :D

I like what Orion said. I'm the same way as you bro, nothing really sets me off or makes me worried. Do you play any intense sports? I remember after high school eneded I didn't play any sports for a full year and I was a wreck after a while. Like healthwise and mentally. I picked up a whole bunch of sports sophomore year of college, namely rock climbing that gave me that rush again. Take up raquetball is my suggestion. BEST way to blow off steam you didn't even know you had.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

Archived