tacomaguy1 Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 I've had a card taken from me before....you'll get the money back Team Flex Issues
OBI Posted April 5, 2013 Author Report Posted April 5, 2013 Hopefully person is dumb enough to use CC to buy something online and have it delivered to their address. Yes they were dumb enough! They went to a Dillions, Wal Greens and Gas Station. Spent about $200 in a couple hours. I hope they get caught seeing that these places have tons of cameras, and hopefully find out who they were. now that its cancelled its going to flag. Your bank should take serious action. Im sure their pockets are deepr than the scum bag who took your stuff. I hope so man. Credit Cards aren't going to pay the stores now. And I doubt the stores will take this lightly.
OBI Posted April 5, 2013 Author Report Posted April 5, 2013 I've had a card taken from me before....you'll get the money back Luckily I caught it while all the charges were pending. I just hope they were caught on camera using it. file police report then if you get pulled over otw to dmv show report. I already filed a police report. But I didnt think about that. I do have my DL number memorized, dont ask me why lol.
Jay L. Posted April 6, 2013 Report Posted April 6, 2013 You'll get your money back. Unfortunately, the stores dont care, the banks dont care, and when the police confirm that you got your money back...they won't care either. Sucks to have to deal with the mess though, good luck.
Pasta Prime Posted April 6, 2013 Report Posted April 6, 2013 I had my card number stolen once and the morons bought like 5 porn memberships online but i caught it the same time it hit my bank and I got all my money back in a couple days. Chase works fast i guess. Sucks you lost your whole wallet I can't imagine the hassle it would be to loose mine. I should rethink what I have in there. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Jay L. Posted April 6, 2013 Report Posted April 6, 2013 Let me guess, they bought visa gift cards? If they went to QT, no cameras outside. QT has a fraud department believe it or not. A fuggin gas station has a fraud dept. I even had pictures of the guy at a Hy-vee using my card. Wierd thing is, I still had MY card. I got hit for $1500 in 24 hrs. Walgreens was the big one though, $800 in visa giftcards purchased @ 7 am. Dumbass cashier didn't ID him....even after he tried using a different card that was declined!
OrzechNJ Posted April 6, 2013 Report Posted April 6, 2013 I lost my wallet about 3 years ago and police didnt do shit..Trenton NJ is very fucked up neighbor hood + im an immigrant so 0 fucks from them was given.. .. I was at 7eleven before we got on the way to work and when I paid for my stuff put wallet to the pocket on my knee but it slip on the floor instead.. (I didnt know about that yet) We got on the construction and I realized that wallet is missing.. Later that day I went back to 7eleven to ask if somebody left it there.. obviously not.. so I asked if I can see the videos from the morning it was about 7-7.30 am.. and guess what.. The guy standing behind me picked up the wallet after I made two steps and paid for his shit... I went on police station and told them about the video etc. I almost "had to get on my knees" to get the report from them about my missing wallet.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Tarball Posted April 6, 2013 Report Posted April 6, 2013 You've gotten solid advice so far. I know it sux to have someone say this, but take better care of your wallet. Mine is like an extension of my body. I have not lost my wallet since age 9. When I graduated high school they gave us a wallet copy of our diploma; I immediately placed it in my wallet. 21 years latter it is still there in "my wallet". Sure the wallet itself has changed but the contents stay with me at all times. Worst I've done is forget my wallet at home. That's a bad enough feeling when you go to pay for something! CURRENT SYSTEM: Alternator: Stock alt on mids/highs Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v Batteries: (2) XS D1400s Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks Headunit: 80-PRS Sub Amp: DC 5.0k Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal. Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4 Active Components: Mids RE XXX 6.5c Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar) Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab. Build Log If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.