n8s full size makes noise?

Woah you posted pIcs

Since your posting can you post some of the bottom right/passenger side of the box all I saw was a a black spot I thought it was the port then said to myself why? It's too small and why would he have 2 then after reading the comments I think those were the amps

I'm on mobile small screen fml lol

Woah you posted pIcs

Since your posting can you post some of the bottom right/passenger side of the box all I saw was a a black spot I thought it was the port then said to myself why? It's too small and why would he have 2 then after reading the comments I think those were the amps

what exactly are you tyalking about? The pass side has no port or anything on it only thing thats over there is the seatbelts. After watchign the video again i think you are seeing the seatbelt shadow

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Woah you posted pIcs

what exactly are you tyalking about? The pass side has no port or anything on it only thing thats over there is the seatbelts. After watchign the video again i think you are seeing the seatbelt shadow

Maybe

I'm going to take a screen shot

Never thoug to see this ,I'm blind because of it...lol

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Woah you posted pIcs

you are the reason Nate and myself post buildlogs.. The prime reason sir. Good job!

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Woah you posted pIcs

you are the reason Nate and myself post buildlogs.. The prime reason sir. Good job!

:ninja:

Not sure if your being sarcastic

All I did was ask a question which

Sorry for being blind i guess

Diggin it! Always thought your truck had a nice stance to her

thanks I have no intention of changing anything suspension wise except for when it breaks. It will stay this stance. I happen to like it too

Noelito. You are seeing the shadow form the seatbelt.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Diggin it! Always thought your truck had a nice stance to her

thanks I have no intention of changing anything suspension wise except for when it breaks. It will stay this stance. I happen to like it tooNoelito. You are seeing the shadow form the NINJA'S SWORD.

FIXED ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived