Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

1000 posts. Does this mean L.T.Smoke will remove the warning I got back when I was a noob?

Posted

Nope. Those stay with you forever.

But congratz on 1000. Here, have a cookie :cookiemonster:

Posted

Sad part is I am 1000 posts in and I am no closer to having my build done :-(

Posted

im over a 1k and my build is done lol

Twice lol

Cheater

Posted

1000?

noob.

How Sweet, you saved your 1000th post for me :drink40:

Posted

im over a 1k and my build is done lol

Twice lol

Cheater
how did i cheat

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...