amazing!! you sir have some skills, doing all of this by yourself? nice pics!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Nice work I'm tuned in for sure

Thanks man! I appreciate it!

All the new pics are now up!

:popcorn:

Holy cow! Long time no see!!! Good to see you still around!

So how is everything, good I hope?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

amazing!! you sir have some skills, doing all of this by yourself? nice pics!

Thanks man! Yeah, I have to do it all by myself, and with no garage or shop, and very few tools.

But where there's a will there's a way, right?

BTW all the pics from yesterday are now up, on the previous page... check it out!

And thanks for checkin' it out!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Looking good man, as always of course!

Thank you much!

Btw man, Idk about Slamology now.

It's not looking good, but I'm not throwin' in the towel yet... we will see.

I really want to go, I just don't wanna rush this and get crappy results. Feel me?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Oh and there is a few pics I forgot to post a while back.
My new head unit and touchscreen monitor (for the airbag cover):
Alpine 9886M - Alpine TME M740BT (I decided to go all Alpine, for obvious reasons.)

100_3129.jpg

100_3132.jpg

100_3131.jpg

I still need to get the PXA-H100 Imprint sound processor w/ eq, and 2 - of the 4ch Alpine KTP 445U "Power Packs" amps, and that will complete the sound stages. Should be here soon, but to be honest, I have a ton of stuff to do, so I'm not really sure when I will get to it.
But I will be installing the HU very soon, as it is needed for testing. ;)

Stay tuned fellas, much more ahead!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

same HU i use , very nice man!!!! About the shop and very few tools, exactly the same way i build, real men does it like that! LOL

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Oh and there is a few pics I forgot to post a while back.

My new head unit and touchscreen monitor (for the airbag cover):

Alpine 9886M - Alpine TME M740BT (I decided to go all Alpine, for obvious reasons.)

100_3129.jpg

100_3132.jpg

100_3131.jpg

I still need to get the PXA-H100 Imprint sound processor w/ eq, and 2 - of the 4ch Alpine KTP 445U "Power Packs" amps, and that will complete the sound stages. Should be here soon, but to be honest, I have a ton of stuff to do, so I'm not really sure when I will get to it.

But I will be installing the HU very soon, as it is needed for testing. ;)

Stay tuned fellas, much more ahead!

Just a suggestion but I am an avid supporter of Alpine. My entire car is outfitted in alpine audio and none of it is the low end stuff. Anyway, the imprint system is a very good one and i would suggest it for any car but the power packs are probably less than what you would like. My uncle was an engineer for Alpine when those were designed and he told me that they are not really good for much more than speakers that are a rms of 60 watts and with long periods of high output those units will really heat up. if you have the money you are much better off investing in a couple of PDX f-4s. you will be much happier with the product overall. I can promise you that.

Just a suggestion but I am an avid supporter of Alpine. My entire car is outfitted in alpine audio and none of it is the low end stuff. Anyway, the imprint system is a very good one and i would suggest it for any car but the power packs are probably less than what you would like. My uncle was an engineer for Alpine when those were designed and he told me that they are not really good for much more than speakers that are a rms of 60 watts and with long periods of high output those units will really heat up. if you have the money you are much better off investing in a couple of PDX f-4s. you will be much happier with the product overall. I can promise you that.

Cool man, thanks. I appreciate the heads up, I really didn't know much about them. I was just gonna use them on my tweets, which atm are cheap Kicker KS 1", but yeah I'd rather check into something better for sure. The main reason I was gonna use those were how small they are; they would fit easily under my seats in place of the crossovers. And my tweeters don't need much, about 25 - 45 rms each. I do however plan on upgrading at some point. But I may just have to figure something else out, don't want overheating issues...

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Archived