stroupe79 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Posted April 15, 2013 I need to stop being a dumb ass and shopping for looks and price because I'm never going to find a good looking 20 to 30 dollar shoe lol. If you look, you can find decent looking shoes for $30ish...trust me I am a old sneakerhead, it's so hard for me to not buy $150 shoes every chance I get...lol http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
Jskiles Posted April 15, 2013 Report Posted April 15, 2013 The site I posted you have to look for the closest store near you, its not an actual site to buy from. I also found some decent looking shoes at target's site for pretty cheap. And Wal-Mart actually sells some decent shoes now for cheap too. http://m.target.com/c/sneakers-athletic-shoes-men/-/N-5xu1p?Sort=price&type=products&clearCategId=5xu1p&Nao=10 http://mobile.walmart.com/m/phoenix#home 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
larrys95civic Posted April 15, 2013 Author Report Posted April 15, 2013 Here we go, http://www.drjays.com/shop/G2-V3534-R340-P1466723/sneakers/lowtop-sneaker.html Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Posted April 15, 2013 Those look chill - not sure how well they 'll keep the water out but they ought to be better than shoes with holes! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
soundstream15 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Posted April 15, 2013 Larry. bro. what shoes do you want? Pic ANY PAIR from ANYWHERE (and dont OJ simpson me with the fine italian bruno marleys or whatever the fuck they are called LOL) for real though. Pick out a pair of shoes and if they are cheap enough, pick out 2 pair. I will personally buy them for you. Do you need anything else bro? clothing? t-shirts? even draws if you need them LOL - Please email me so i can take care of you. I have holes in my skate shoes;) but that's bc I skateboard so my fault!! Lol your such a nice guy Steve!Also I cant believe you kids never said Ross! They sell all kinds of shoes for cheap. You all should have that store
larrys95civic Posted April 15, 2013 Author Report Posted April 15, 2013 Larry. bro. what shoes do you want? Pic ANY PAIR from ANYWHERE (and dont OJ simpson me with the fine italian bruno marleys or whatever the fuck they are called LOL) for real though. Pick out a pair of shoes and if they are cheap enough, pick out 2 pair. I will personally buy them for you. Do you need anything else bro? clothing? t-shirts? even draws if you need them LOL - Please email me so i can take care of you. I have holes in my skate shoes;) but that's bc I skateboard so my fault!! Lol your such a nice guy Steve!Also I cant believe you kids never said Ross! They sell all kinds of shoes for cheap. You all should have that store Tried to look at that "Ross" you recommended and can't find a spot where they sell shoe's on line. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
WastedTalent Posted April 15, 2013 Report Posted April 15, 2013 Ross doesn't sell ANYTHING online. It's a clearance store that sells things in store and can vary day by day. I found me some Sean Jean pants (Normally $65+) for $20. I found a pair of Echo pants (Around $50+) for $12. I found a South Pole hoodie ($50+) for around $15. They don't list what any store has as each and every store varies. I've been to a few recently and as for shoes? Idk. I don't really look at shoes, but their pants? LAME. Skin tight crap that I refuse to wear. Sheena = pedobear
larrys95civic Posted April 15, 2013 Author Report Posted April 15, 2013 Ok that's why I couldn't find anything. Never heard of that store before so I wasn't sure. Thanks for clearing that up lol Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
mnrookie Posted April 15, 2013 Report Posted April 15, 2013 http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Mens/_/_/_/Size+8.5+Mens-Sort+Price+Low+To+High/Products.aspx?nodefault=1 They have 15% off right now as well.
larrys95civic Posted April 15, 2013 Author Report Posted April 15, 2013 Will be a little while until I can get shoes. My phone bill is way past due and they were going to shut it off so I went and put my shoe money on it. Hopefully I'll sell something and have some cash soon. Edit: I know Mr. Meade has offered to buy me some but I just don't have it in my heart to ask. It makes me feel awful especially buying new shoes for myself when I can't buy them for my kids. Don't get me wrong, my ex makes damn good money and they all have 100 dollar shoes but I want to be the one providing for them not begging online for some damn shoes. Sorry I get emotional when I can't do whats right for my kids, makes me want to fucking scream, cry, throw things, die, fight and I don't know what to do. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.