Jump to content

Texas bass heads. Click here!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm still pretty new here to Texas. I have two homes, dads in south Florida, and my aunts in central Texas.

I know a few of the local bass heads around south Florida that I talk to, trade demos, help each other ect... But I'd like to see where the bass heads are around Austin San Marcos San Antonio area in central Texas. I'm in San macros / wimberley depending if I'm at my aunts or at college. Hit me up!

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Posted

I'm way in southeast TX

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Houston Texas, some people down here are somewhat loud at certain events like when we had drag for diabetes in Galveston and some Houston stuff

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Posted

I'm here in DFW. Nothing here but Best Buy and Car Toys installs here SMH.

If you ever come to the metroplex pm me.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

^^^ win

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Posted

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

sig'd till gone

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Posted

I'm way in southeast TX

Sounds semi far. But i might be that way from time to time on my way back to florida or if i hear about any shows around. Problem is hearing about them for me... id go if i knew of them! lol

Houston Texas, some people down here are somewhat loud at certain events like when we had drag for diabetes in Galveston and some Houston stuff

Houston huh? Again might be that way occasionally. Do you know about the shows here in tx?

I'm here in DFW. Nothing here but Best Buy and Car Toys installs here SMH.

If you ever come to the metroplex pm me.

Will do bro. DFW huh? well that is a bit north, and not on my normal trail to florida... but i might be up there if you know about shows or for some reason i go north :D

Thanks for the replys guys... i know there are more tx bass heads... Shout out and rep your city! anyone else?

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Posted

http://www.soundoff.org/events.htm

Im hoping to be at texas showdown on june 1st in houston, killswitch on august 3rd in hitchcock, and turkey drag in december. Its hard for me to go to shows with my work schedule

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

North Austin by Round Rock here

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2989 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...