April 2013 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Second Skin

April 2013 SOTM Vote  

204 members have voted

1. 1. April 2013 SOTM Vote

I think we can all appreciate how SOTM brings in new members, but having a system that's easily cheated kinda kills the whole buzz about it. Glad something's gonna be done about it... I think a membership at least 20 days old to vote should do it, just my 0.02 :shrug:

I think a membership longevity rule would be better than a minimum required post count. That will solve the Lurker Vote Issue.

Allllllllllllllright, I just want to chime in here again and declare this.....

Thank you to BOTH Jose and Andrew for being great sports about the vote count/time zone confusion and not getting all upset and pointing fingers an blowing this way out of proportion. Andrew was in the same boat that I was, I saw where his build started from and where it ended up now, and it is a drastic improvement. Jose, good Lord, you came into the scene with a BADASS build straight out of the gate.

I give both of you props and respect and I hope both of your builds get the credit they deserve.

Steve, sorry about jumping the gun and throwing an early congrats to Crandis, but as I said before, I could have sworn I saw it mentioned somewhere by Chode or another Admin/Mod in one of the other SOTM threads that it was 12am EST. But, with my searching, I came up empty handed lol. It won't happen again big guy :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Allllllllllllllright, I just want to chime in here again and declare this.....

Thank you to BOTH Jose and Andrew for being great sports about the vote count/time zone confusion and not getting all upset and pointing fingers an blowing this way out of proportion. Andrew was in the same boat that I was, I saw where his build started from and where it ended up now, and it is a drastic improvement. Jose, good Lord, you came into the scene with a BADASS build straight out of the gate.

I give both of you props and respect and I hope both of your builds get the credit they deserve.

Steve, sorry about jumping the gun and throwing an early congrats to Crandis, but as I said before, I could have sworn I saw it mentioned somewhere by Chode or another Admin/Mod in one of the other SOTM threads that it was 12am EST. But, with my searching, I came up empty handed lol. It won't happen again big guy :good:

My first search result:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/131774-january-2012-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-second-skin/page-9?hl=%2Bchode+%2Beastern#entry1871586

post 172 ;)

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Lol dammit Cam I was going through each SOTM searching for "eastern", never popped up. Whoops lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

oh i think i have an answer to this. Let me talk to chode.... For those of you who voted after the time was up <_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

I have always called SOTM at Eastern Time where im located at. There was a tie and we never had one before which is awesome and exciting. Nate had a GREAT idea to where we have a sudden death vote off between the 2. "Bassman" and Purplehaze. I will set up a thread and we will vote between the 2 for 1 week. Voting will end midnight February 7th so February 8th 12:01 AM winner will be determined.

i will link the thread to this post when its up

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/133088-january-2012-sotm-tie-breaker-sponsored-by-second-skin-audio/

there you go STEVE

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Guys I hvae a simple suggestion. How about you let me and Steve and Chode handle it. You guys act like we like to have drama every month. Did we not remove someone who was cheating from the running? Do you think we sit back and just wait for this type of thing to happen? We dont want to deal with having to count votes and then have everyone and their mother second guess the way its run. Thanks guys for doing this but fuck you because you should be doing it my way? Thats the basic vibe I get from everyone because someone not as active won this month.

If anyone wants to take on what I have to do every time this happens let me know. I'll hand it over to you and you can sort through all the Ip addresses and ISPs that I have to go through. I've been doing this a long time I think I can tell when something is funny or not.

or how about this. YOU put up the prize and then run it for a month and tell me how much effort you want to put into it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived