REVOofRustler Posted April 21, 2013 Author Report Posted April 21, 2013 Another derailleur I modified How do those carbon gears hold up? Do they ever splinter? 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Jamie's jaguar xj8l Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 How can I upload pics here? I'll post up mine too
REVOofRustler Posted April 21, 2013 Author Report Posted April 21, 2013 How can I upload pics here? I'll post up mine too Upload your pictures to photobucket and then copy and paste the IMG code here. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Jamie's jaguar xj8l Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Yea I been doing that with image shack but is there a way to directly post them? Keep in mind I have no pc all android tablet or blackberry Z10
sprkn_ranger Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 How can I upload pics here? I'll post up mine too Upload the photos to photobucket, and then copy/paste the IMG code here Here is my beginner bike...it's a K2 zed3.0 I resurrected from a dumpster...I loved it but then sold it cause I needed the money If like to get back into eventually, but there are other things that are taking priority right now Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
REVOofRustler Posted April 21, 2013 Author Report Posted April 21, 2013 Yea I been doing that with image shack but is there a way to directly post them? Keep in mind I have no pc all android tablet or blackberry Z10 I think photobucket has an app where you can upload pictures through your phone and then it will give you the IMG code. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
CNF Kevosinn Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 I have about 2000 miles with no problems on the pulley's *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Borris The Blade Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Those are some nice bikes you guys have. I only ride BMX but I have respect for all types of riding. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
REVOofRustler Posted April 22, 2013 Author Report Posted April 22, 2013 Those are some nice bikes you guys have. I only ride BMX but I have respect for all types of riding. Do you do dirt jumps? Or more Street stuff? 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.