newls1 Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 would you just like to have a BROKEN ST*ING*R gauge for nothing? I dont have the funds to put toward your gauge, but if you want my broken gauge, ill be happy to send it to you 1 Quote I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
jarredondo1999 Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 would you just like to have a BROKEN ST*ING*R gauge for nothing? I dont have the funds to put toward your gauge, but if you want my broken gauge, ill be happy to send it to you Hook me up with the discount and I'll reimburse you for the shipping cost, LOL. Is that allowed? Quote
skaraudio Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 Awesome deal :-) Quote Skar Audio www.SkarAudio.comPhone : (888) 501-7527
Kris4b11 Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 (edited) Damn i just ordered a vm-1 through amazon. Wish i knew about this, same thing happened to me when the dd-1 and cc-1. When i ordered them thats when I seen the contest going on but I recieved them a day after the entry deadline. Oh well like I said last time owning these fine products are a win by themselves. All i want now is a vu-din Edited April 23, 2013 by Kris4b11 Quote Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal Crescendo bc3500 DD 9512i
meade916 Posted April 23, 2013 Author Report Posted April 23, 2013 Damn i just ordered a vm-1 through amazon. Wish i knew about this, same thing happened to me when the dd-1 and cc-1. When i ordered them thats when I seen the contest going on but I recieved them a day after the entry deadline. Oh well like I said last time owning these fine products are a win by themselves. All i want now is a vu-din bro, broski, broham.... you bought 3 of my products already, you can email me your info, i will give you a great deal on another one if you like. Thanks for the support! 1 Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Polarbear Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 You are really confident in your product. (its a good thing) Thats how you know hes got the best volt meter out there (imo) Quote 02 impala VM-1 2 dc 12 xl's RF t2500bdcp Second skin damp pro Kenwood head unit 240 mechman alt d3400 in the front d3100 in the rear 50ft Rockford fosgate ofc 1/0
Kris4b11 Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 Damn i just ordered a vm-1 through amazon. Wish i knew about this, same thing happened to me when the dd-1 and cc-1. When i ordered them thats when I seen the contest going on but I recieved them a day after the entry deadline. Oh well like I said last time owning these fine products are a win by themselves. All i want now is a vu-din bro, broski, broham....you bought 3 of my products already, you can email me your info, i will give you a great deal on another one if you like. Thanks for the support! lol thanks a lot Steve your the man. As soon as i figure out what I need next i'll email you for sure. Quote Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal Crescendo bc3500 DD 9512i
Tarball Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 Good stuff!! I'm holding out for the High Voltage. 1 Quote CURRENT SYSTEM: Alternator: Stock alt on mids/highs Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v Batteries: (2) XS D1400s Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks Headunit: 80-PRS Sub Amp: DC 5.0k Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal. Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4 Active Components: Mids RE XXX 6.5c Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar) Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab. Build Log If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
Chris Hammer Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 Steve, I think you should do a vid hooking all these POS meters you get up to 120vac and see what happens...would be funny if they gave up some smoke. Or do you have some plans for them? Quote MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
meade916 Posted April 23, 2013 Author Report Posted April 23, 2013 Steve, I think you should do a vid hooking all these POS meters you get up to 120vac and see what happens...would be funny if they gave up some smoke. Or do you have some plans for them? not really...but maybe i will hook up 20 of the ones sent in at the same time and do 20 SMD VM-1's side by side and see which ones are more consistant. Anyone wanna place any bets? Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.