Check out the SMD Web Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

meade916

the Cheap Chinese Volt Meter Trade In Program - send your's to me.....

would you just like to have a BROKEN ST*ING*R gauge for nothing? I dont have the funds to put toward your gauge, but if you want my broken gauge, ill be happy to send it to you ;)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

would you just like to have a BROKEN ST*ING*R gauge for nothing? I dont have the funds to put toward your gauge, but if you want my broken gauge, ill be happy to send it to you ;)

Hook me up with the discount and I'll reimburse you for the shipping cost, LOL. Is that allowed?

Damn i just ordered a vm-1 through amazon. Wish i knew about this, same thing happened to me when the dd-1 and cc-1. When i ordered them thats when I seen the contest going on but I recieved them a day after the entry deadline. Oh well like I said last time owning these fine products are a win by themselves. All i want now is a vu-din :peepwall:

Edited by Kris4b11

Damn i just ordered a vm-1 through amazon. Wish i knew about this, same thing happened to me when the dd-1 and cc-1. When i ordered them thats when I seen the contest going on but I recieved them a day after the entry deadline. Oh well like I said last time owning these fine products are a win by themselves. All i want now is a vu-din :peepwall:

bro, broski, broham....

you bought 3 of my products already, you can email me your info, i will give you a great deal on another one if you like. Thanks for the support!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

You are really confident in your product. (its a good thing) Thats how you know hes got the best volt meter out there (imo)

bro, broski, broham....

you bought 3 of my products already, you can email me your info, i will give you a great deal on another one if you like. Thanks for the support!

lol thanks a lot Steve your the man. As soon as i figure out what I need next i'll email you for sure.

Steve, I think you should do a vid hooking all these POS meters you get up to 120vac and see what happens...would be funny if they gave up some smoke.

Or do you have some plans for them?

Steve, I think you should do a vid hooking all these POS meters you get up to 120vac and see what happens...would be funny if they gave up some smoke.

Or do you have some plans for them?

not really...but maybe i will hook up 20 of the ones sent in at the same time and do 20 SMD VM-1's side by side and see which ones are more consistant. Anyone wanna place any bets?