Sonic Electronix

If you worry about how much powa that crescendo 3500 will be guzzling or wanting the dc and fosgate definitely won't require as much electrical as the crescendo.

Can you elaborate on why the Crescendo GUZZLES power and the Dc won't require as much??

Same board are they really that much different?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

If you worry about how much powa that crescendo 3500 will be guzzling or wanting the dc and fosgate definitely won't require as much electrical as the crescendo.

Can you elaborate on why the Crescendo GUZZLES power and the Dc won't require as much??

I might've been a lil overboard on the word guzzle but i've heard the crescendo from other people who have owned or seen DC's and Crescendo's of the same power like 3.5ks that they like more power. I'm not saying I know that as a fact. Just repeating what i've been told.

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

I might've been a lil overboard on the word guzzle but i've heard the crescendo from other people who have owned or seen DC's and Crescendo's of the same power like 3.5ks that they like more power. I'm not saying I know that as a fact. Just repeating what i've been told.

Never heard it before but can't dispute it..I was just wondering.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Vs. thread as first post, whew.

Welcome to the forum. If you're going to be looking to expand and run at 1 ohm and have tons of power, go with the Crescendo BC3500. Keep in mind, you'll need to beef up your electrical to hang with that amp. A HO alternator and a couple(at least) good sized batteries for a reserve.Big 3 will surely need done as well.

I approve. :nuts:

welcome to the forums

Never heard it before but can't dispute it..I was just wondering.

Neither can I since I haven't seen a crescendos numbers versus a DC in person

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

Does anyone know where I can find a DC? I have found all the others but not that one. And I like the looks of the fosgate I just think it will be good for now but not enough when I decide to upgrade the subs

One of my DC reps said DC is out of 3.5k's atm. That was two weekends ago. I can give you info on a DC rep and he can help you. Also a team i'm on whose got a dealership can help you with getting a amp whether you want DC, DD, Sundown, and more.
Yeah that's be great if you could! I kinda like the simple black look that they have
Pm'd you with info. I like the clean look myself as well.
Thank you maybe talking to a few reps may also help with my decision

Archived