hahahahahaha FO SHO

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

hahahah that was a good one Brian.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I know you're not ready to tell every one what you're switching too yet which is fine with me. But may I ask why the switch from DC? Just curious. You could PM if you'd like.. I switched from DC too, I didn't like getting a different price every time I talked to someone that wasn't rob or rusty. Granted it was my fault I couldn't find the perfect box size for my level 5s before I decided to switch and kept blowing then! Anyway I've said it a couple times loving this build and can't wait to see what's next!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

What song is this? I've heard it before but can't remember:/

Shit I dont remember.. Tooooooo many :drink40: at hooters that day HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Its a Dcaf song but not sure what zip

I know you're not ready to tell every one what you're switching too yet which is fine with me. But may I ask why the switch from DC? Just curious. You could PM if you'd like.. I switched from DC too, I didn't like getting a different price every time I talked to someone that wasn't rob or rusty. Granted it was my fault I couldn't find the perfect box size for my level 5s before I decided to switch and kept blowing then! Anyway I've said it a couple times loving this build and can't wait to see what's next!

Hes switching from DC?

Lol I guess he could be switching to a different sub from them! I'm beat after taking the kids out all night and being up at 5 am. Sorry about that. Carry on while I hide in the corner haha

Then again maybe he's not switching subs at all I just assumed after reading a reply about tantric and seeing no subs in the wall.. Sorry again

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Archived