it seems like u got everything except the subs with this hummer right ?

Oh hell yes, all i had to do to this thing was to install new subs, this takes no effort whatsoever....

Good fucking call on that..... Don't post in here again.

Behind every huge build, there is beautiful craftsmanship or epic hack work....... Pat keep up the great work. Seams like a ton of fix it work before the fun began

Thanks man - - also thanks for the great supply line you have been the last couple months - - - even though one of the companies seems to not care about the happiness of it's customers... They have not been mentioned in this thread at all so far.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

maybe their happiness is stuck in customs too?

Oh hell yes, all i had to do to this thing was to install new subs, this takes no effort whatsoever....

Behind every huge build, there is beautiful craftsmanship or epic hack work....... Pat keep up the great work. Seams like a ton of fix it work before the fun began

Thanks man - - also thanks for the great supply line you have been the last couple months - - - even though one of the companies seems to not care about the happiness of it's customers... They have not been mentioned in this thread at all so far.

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

His English is still a little rough sometimes man, I believe he meant to ask that the next big part to all go together is subs.

Singer has life time warranty on his stuff ;)

OK, good job on being uninformed about this build.

These alts were built way before the lifetime warranty ever came in to play.

English or not, please get a translator app on whatever phone you have and figure it out......

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

maybe their happiness is stuck in customs too?

Believe it or not - - crescendo has been more than awesome to me. Ordered up some 5500's and they got here really quick. It could be a wire/deadner company that I am using for this build that has kinda let me down.

This thread is so full of win !!!

99 expedition

Two 15 inch dc audio xls

Ported box tunned to 34 hrtz

Soundstream pcx.2000d(better amp soon)

0 gauge

big three(soon)

Yellow top,(more batts soon)

Archived