BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHH!!!! Tha's my dog! ...Thats my dog!!!!!!!...Thats..my ..dog!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

damn firewall won't let me view because of explicit content.......Haha jk. video was sick!!! everything is looking awesome man, followed the trooper on fb now so I can see it sooner! :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

:( :( :( ughhhhhhhhh. ...so 1 amp is bad....sent a Fucked up signal ...fried a coil.....

Sub is out....will """b"""""sent off tomorrow. ..

And will purchase a new amp tomorrow. ..fix bad amp save it as a spare now...lol...

And so...The saga....CONTINUES !!!

damn brother you're down now too!!??? LAAAAME!!!! I should have my new RCAs Tuesday/Wednesday. You wont know till you talk to em tmr on the amp huh? Damn bro I know how excited you been to get these subz back finally after forever!

Sorry man, that really sucks!! Hope you get things going soon!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

giggity!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Shitty man. That fucking sucks balls

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived