You welded a piece of metal back in place, and not just bondod over it, right?? There are some MAJOR issues with that thing... good luck on the install and I'll be watching this for sure...

Yes, that's the only way I could get a good, strong square hole in there as well. I always fail to take pics when I'm on a roll....

Thank God... LOL... I was thinking, all that work and he's gonna shortcut it by just bondoing... Lol... Tuned in fo sho man... Nice work so far, you definitely have it cut out for you...

VbjgkeI.jpg

xs.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Enclosure - Started out with a subfloor to gain a little extra airspace as well as to help with wiring in the future - - this part is only one layer of birch, completely glassed and braced. The weight of everything on top of it should be plenty to keep it together..

100_1953_zpscfb3952f.jpg

100_1954_zpsf8f6c123.jpg

100_1968_zps56827eb7.jpg

Glassing

100_1963_zps45ffb401.jpg

100_1967_zpsbeb14b7c.jpg

Installed

100_1989_zpsd9da9630.jpg

100_1970_zps3e87885d.jpg

Marking out the baffles

100_1990_zpsa8d07d1e.jpg

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

im in.. been waiting for this

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

What are the holes in the floor of the box for?

More air space?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived