Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Been following this built from the beginning and can I just say that is't one of the craziest builds I have ever seen or followed...

Great job… Now enjoy in it as long as you can ;)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

You need to bring this big bish to tx so I can get a demo

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

"B" serious right now, whats goin on?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Posted

I want to knows whats happening as well. I have a fairly good guess but am wondering if its done yet?


750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

.subzzzzz still out.. :D :D working on a lil 4 for winter.....trust me...smd friends. ..u guys gonna love it. .. bwahhhhhahhhh .......patience is a virtue ;) ;) ;) ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9310 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...