Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Lol little huh!??? Those are monsters!!! And I LOVE em!!! I want some for my explorer lol!!

Posted

I saw a video on faceboooooook

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted

Was seating on FB and saw this :ninja::ninja::ninja:

1794645_1424185927820098_98624245_n.jpg

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

Damn

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3042 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...