kryptonite Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 Killer "B" DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
CJ18 Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 And in with the new wheels!!! Those wheels are worth more than the truck they are riding in.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 Honestly I wasant too sure if I liked the wheels, but after seeing them actually on the hummer, they look effin awesome I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
b-eazy Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 And in with the new wheels!!! Those wheels are worth more than the truck they are riding in. that's y I'm glad that ain't my truck. ...bwahhhhhhhhahhhhh ;)
b-eazy Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 That ""B"" a clooooose fit!!! Less than a 1/2" clearance!!!! WOWWWWWWWW
WhiteMax87 Posted February 19, 2014 Report Posted February 19, 2014 This thing is literally almost every guys dream on here, big truck, HUGE wheels, HUGE stereo. What more could you want? B is straight killin it! 2009 maxima, currently stock
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.