b-eazy Posted December 11, 2016 Report Posted December 11, 2016 Thx guys..should be starting the cage soon...??
b-eazy Posted December 11, 2016 Report Posted December 11, 2016 I wish it were that..eazy...???kryponite?????
DavidClark Posted December 14, 2016 Report Posted December 14, 2016 Tuned in for sure Pioneer 80PRS 4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage 2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets 3 Singer 370 Hairpin's 1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500 6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31 4 XS D3100's DC 175.4 DC 90.4 4 DC 5k's 4 m3 lvl 5 15's Soundrive RCA's Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh Team DC AUDIO
BEEKAY Posted January 3, 2017 Report Posted January 3, 2017 So I'll be keeping this build log up to date as much as I can for you guys. I am a good friends with Brian and see him all the time so I can keep you guys up to date as much as possible. Brian isn't very good with this computer and forum stuff lol, so it's easier for me to manage and update this thread for him. He'll be sending me any updates and when I'm over there I'll get any updates for you guys. Anyway here's a small update for now. Baffles are up with a steel cage on the inside. Nothing is bolted in yet but all the steel will be bolted in with nice big lag bolts. There will also be steel caging on the outside of the box for more support. Again it's not bolted in just yet but you get the idea. This will also all be covered by a nice trim piece once everything is done. That's all for now I'll keep this thread updated as much as I can.
nkrell11 Posted January 24, 2017 Report Posted January 24, 2017 I told Brian that I would subscribe to this on Facebook, so I'm in. Current Build: 02 Jeep Grand Cherokee Build (AKA Project Silent Night) Mechman, Neo Slow
Karkov Posted March 18, 2017 Report Posted March 18, 2017 IT LIVES!!!!!!! hell yes!!!!!!! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
BP1Fanatic Posted March 22, 2017 Report Posted March 22, 2017 Dayum, you dudes building these steel cages are no joke! 2011 Ford Crown Vic LX, LActrical 240A alternator, A6 Pro, Orion Cobalt CBT.3500.4, 2 CO652C's, CBT.4500.1, 8 JBL GX1200's in an Isobaric BP4.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.