meridianofinsanity Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 Looking to find some good 12's with a decent wattage and can get loud on a tight budget any recommendations are welcome.
CleanSierra Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 How tight of a budget? Are you building a box for these? Have you ever installed a system before? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
john253a Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 How tight? And how much power you feeding them If you have neither A total budget is better then a per unit And on a side note A single is always cheaper then 2 or 3 So 1 bigger may get u a better more reliable produced
meridianofinsanity Posted May 2, 2013 Author Report Posted May 2, 2013 I'm not on too tight of a budget its flexible I haven't chosen the amps I will build the box my self I have installed systems before i will build the system around the subs
PowerHouse407 Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 2 AQ/SQ 2.5 12's with 2-2.5 cubes each on a 1.5-2k amp at 1 ohm 2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+ AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435
RooTxBeeR Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 Sundown E series, Skar IVX Series, Sound Qubed 2.0 series. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
ncochran Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 Sundown's E series subs are beast for the price. 2006 Scion xB 2 Sundown SA12D2 Ported at 32hz 147 on non termlab (140-142 on TL) Currently in a walled 4th @ 50hz (not metered yet) Hifonics brz2100 Alpine Type-S Components Kicker 300.2 Big 3 / Skyhigh 1/0 cca Optima Blue Top 3 e8s ported at 32hz 135.1 sealed on dash @ 56hz 135.0 outlaw (I must have chosen song poorly lol) Build log 'Brandon15zzz', on 09 May 2012 - 3:13 PM, said: May have been clipping but none fucks were givin.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.