Alan Dante 180.88 Db

Team Bassick Joey

everybody can have their own oppinion etc but fuck it give credit where it is due. who here is that loud and better yet try sitting in that bitch at full tilt. better have 911 on speed dial

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

everybody can have their own oppinion etc but fuck it give credit where it is due. who here is that loud and better yet try sitting in that bitch at full tilt. better have 911 on speed dial

x2

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i'm not one for test tones either, cuz when i think bass, i think it should play music of some sort. but that is damn impressive. kudos to him

my exact same thoughts

180 is an INCREADABLE feat and as of now will only be reached by tones....not music

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

It isn't hard to get off track when i posted this video to see how amazing this stuff can be and everyone was happy to see it and then 2 Sundown Reps jump on and talk about Alan's personal life and the other how he wasn't impressed, so it looks bad, it even looks like a buisness move.. a calculated move to me and the people that did buy the amps and are happy with them will defend it, i would never go on a website and say stuff about the company you rep for, especially if they had world records i would congradulate them and move on, so do you know what i mean when it looks bad? But like said before you can't please everyone.

A little info Tacosys, i was the first person in the west coast to even buy 7KD's and then it was Alpine shortly after and then Cris Cagle, before Alan hit his #'s so we are not jumping on the bandwagon, I'm just happy as all hell that these amps are super strong and reliable which hard to come by these days, maybe because they are built in Brazil and hand soldered that are built strong... not like everything else these days that is made CHINA! I know because i was once a young guy trying to buy amps that was suppose to last and be strong and it would not deliver for me, so when i post these videos and believe me more to come, i just want other competitors to know if they can, buy something that is going to last and grow with their car. So if anyone that is reading this and wants to go on the so called bandwagon, well good for you for even thinking about it because that makes you smart to want something that is good.

Good luck too all and i hope to see all of you in the lanes, we will chop it up and have a few beers and even BBQ, because that's how Team BASSICK ROLLS. :)

interesting that you should mention that joey cause BRAVOX are also made in brazil........ im putting 2 and 2 together. not bad. but yea we'll see everyone in the lanes.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I personally believe they are good amps, I have never used one, I have seen what they can do, and I know they are badass amps, what I dont like about them is they are being crammed down my throat by anyone that has one or knows anything about them, thats my only complaint.

what alan has done is incredible, I have much respect for a man that builds something like this, I dont care for his brash, sometimes assholish comments,(I know people dont like me for some of the same reasons)

but he has my respect.

lets keep the pissing match and Sales Pitch's to a minimum and all is good.

Back on topic

I dont see a 5 min deathmatch videom, where is it?

I personally believe they are good amps, I have never used one, I have seen what they can do, and I know they are badass amps, what I dont like about them is they are being crammed down my throat by anyone that has one or knows anything about them, thats my only complaint.

what alan has done is incredible, I have much respect for a man that builds something like this, I dont care for his brash, sometimes assholish comments,(I know people dont like me for some of the same reasons)

but he has my respect.

lets keep the pissing match and Sales Pitch's to a minimum and all is good.

Back on topic

I dont see a 5 min deathmatch videom, where is it?

copy and past this in youtub...

2007 dB Drag WF Deathmatch Part 1

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived