Referee dies after getting punched

That is really sad.

When you do something as dickless as sucker punching someone in the face completely unprovoked, you deserve what you get. That kid needs to do serious time for this.

so tell me, if you get into a fight and punch someone in the face and they die, should you be put on trial as a murderer? for throwing a single punch?

possibly. depends on the scenario.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

To me to be considered a murderer you would have to have the intention of killing someone and I seriously doubt the kid thought one punch would kill the poor guy.

My bet is he will be facing more like an involuntary manslaughter charge which he deserves.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Musta been a helluva punch, and caused brain trauma maybe?

Still reminds me partial of longest yard, when the ref made a bullshit call, so they knocked em in the nuts. LOL.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

To me to be considered a murderer you would have to have the intention of killing someone and I seriously doubt the kid thought one punch would kill the poor guy.

My bet is he will be facing more like an involuntary manslaughter charge which he deserves.

involuntary manslaughter IS murder...just a lesser degree

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Nobody can say they weren't ever sitting at home watching a game where a ref made a bullshit call and you wanted to knock him the fuck out lol

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

involuntary manslaughter IS murder...just a lesser degree

Well that is what this is he punched some one who then died which is murder but he didn't purposely murder someone which is why I said involuntary manslaughter.

The charge for the crime is way different second degree murder is up to life in prison manslaughter is up to 15 years at least here in mi.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Musta been a helluva punch, and caused brain trauma maybe?

Still reminds me partial of longest yard, when the ref made a bullshit call, so they knocked em in the nuts. LOL.

He didnt necessarily hit the guy hard. A well placed punch to the head can kill if you hit a sensitive area or cause a chain reaction by accident that causes person to expire... All kinds of scenarios can arise

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

That is really sad.

When you do something as dickless as sucker punching someone in the face completely unprovoked, you deserve what you get. That kid needs to do serious time for this.

so tell me, if you get into a fight and punch someone in the face and they die, should you be put on trial as a murderer? for throwing a single punch?

Big difference between being in a fight and sucker punching someone. This is manslaughter. Actions have consequences.

When you take physical action against someone, you are responsible for anything that happens in conjunction with your actions.

I had a friend (more of an acquaintance really) in high school that punched a kid. The kid fell, sorta tripped/stumbled and hit is head on the curb. It didn't look that bad when it happened, but he didn't get up. At first everyone was like... "Oh shit... YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!" then it was more like Oh shit.. call 911.... The kid suffered a skull fracture, and though he didn't die, he had some issues afterward. The boy that punched him spend almost 2 years in juvenile detention and has a record. He was charged with aggravated assault. Had the boy died it would have been manslaughter. Involuntary maybe, but manslaughter no doubt.

That concludes my story time for the day lol... Didn't mean for it to be that long, but the story about the ref really brought that back in my mind lol.

2006 Scion xB

2 Sundown SA12D2

Ported at 32hz

147 on non termlab (140-142 on TL)

Currently in a walled 4th @ 50hz (not metered yet)

Hifonics brz2100

Alpine Type-S Components

Kicker 300.2

Big 3 / Skyhigh 1/0 cca

Optima Blue Top

3 e8s ported at 32hz

135.1 sealed on dash @ 56hz

135.0 outlaw (I must have chosen song poorly lol)

Build log

'Brandon15zzz', on 09 May 2012 - 3:13 PM, said:snapback.png

May have been clipping but none fucks were givin.

Archived