Referee dies after getting punched

You might have meant to say that but it sounds to me like you are trying to justify what he did because it happens all the time. You Goddamn right, anybody who assaults a ref (or anybody for that matter) should be charged with assault and yes, manslaughter if it leads to death. This was not a fight. Fights happen and it takes two. This was assault that resulted in death. Stop fucking trying to protect a punk's right to sucker punch anybody they feel like. If a person wants to act like an animal, then they should get treated like one.

How about someone pull up a better article that you can actually argue over. That one gives no good information, you are all just building the story of how it went down in your heads and then bickering over it.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Also the ref was attacked 2 other times in the past, one resulting in a broken rib and the other with a broken leg. He either has really bad luck or he purposely makes really bullshit calls. Not that bad calls justify an attack but it says something about him.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

there has to be more to the story on the refs end as far as him going into a coma, not in the altercation, but something with his brain, body, etc.

plus, i love how some of you are acting like he meant to kill the guy. regardless of the punishment he should or shouldnt recieve, there are too many jumping to conclusions way to fast.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

there has to be more to the story on the refs end as far as him going into a coma, not in the altercation, but something with his brain, body, etc.

plus, i love how some of you are acting like he meant to kill the guy. regardless of the punishment he should or shouldnt recieve, there are too many jumping to conclusions way to fast.

I don't think anybody has said he hit him with the intent to kill.....I doubt that any drunk drivers kill innocent families on purpose either. You just have to realize that everyone is responsible for their own actions. When you do something so reckless, you better be willing to accept the consequences.

Archived