dfoland93 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Well thats dumb on the peoples part (no offense if you voted aginst it)... Now that 6 people have died they might rethink they're position on it. The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
SGT_76 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 That's why I don't take off instantly from a green light...almost been hit a couple times from people running red lights ^^^^^^^ Exactly.
scoobywrx05 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 There are tons of stupid drivers out there now a days. Most people treat driving as if it was like if they where home sitting on their fucking couch off in their own little world. I have been driving truck for 13 years now and have seen so many stupid drivers its unreal. To have that many deaths in the same area in that short of a time frame should tell the city they need to do something whether the people like it or not. Watch yourself out there Ken.
OrionStang Posted May 8, 2013 Author Report Posted May 8, 2013 There are tons of stupid drivers out there now a days. Most people treat driving as if it was like if they where home sitting on their fucking couch off in their own little world. I have been driving truck for 13 years now and have seen so many stupid drivers its unreal. To have that many deaths in the same area in that short of a time frame should tell the city they need to do something whether the people like it or not. Watch yourself out there Ken. The problem is there are a ton of wealthy/influential people here. AND, the crime rates are low. Those two facts make it seem like PD is doing things right. And if the rich dont want camera's, there wont be cameras. I doubt cameras would help anyway, probably just result in more rear end collisions from people stomping the brakes at a yellow light. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
SnowDrifter Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Maybe putting up speed cameras would cut down on the red light issue? Do they have any cameras on the road? They were voted against a couple years ago. The residents created a petition against the cameras, and won. DOnt think they'd work anyway. Red light cameras were tried in my city. Then taken down because they caused more accidents then they prevented. By the way: It's not meant to be funny. Either people do stuff like this or they have their head in the sand. I pay attention when I drive and I've almost nailed a couple people because they go from walking straight like they will stay on the side walk then decide they want to cross the crosswalk without looking. Guess what would have happened if I was texting or tweaking with my radio or something? Not good.... I always make sure people are stopping before I get on the gas. Doesn't take up any time... But all I'm saying is I don't trust a green light ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
dfoland93 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Well that would explain it then. Better to crash than die, but thats up to them i guess. Shit is still sad no matter how you look at it and doesnt change the fact that stupid ass people are everywhere on the road The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
Octavio Palencia Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 What would you guys do about that street if the decision was up to you? If cameras didn't help, I honestly don't know what I would
S15_Silvia Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Concrete barriers that go up in the non-turn lanes when the light is red, haha see somebody whack that shit going 40 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
OrionStang Posted May 8, 2013 Author Report Posted May 8, 2013 What would you guys do about that street if the decision was up to you? If cameras didn't help, I honestly don't know what I would Only thing I can think is stiffer penalties. Like I said, there are motorcycle cops up and down this strip, but not all the time. They do nab a shit ton of speeders and redlight runners, but I think the fines should be greater. The "running the red light signs" posted up state a minimum $357 fine, and people still do it. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Leo1103 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 screw it make it a grand 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.