OrionStang Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Yesterday another person was killed by a fucking idiot in a big hurry running a red light. The perp tried to flee, but his truck broke down and he was caught. http://temecula.patch.com/articles/officials-id-woman-killed-in-rancho-california-road-crash And here is the suspect. Piece of shit. http://temecula.patch.com/articles/driver-accused-of-manslaughter-hit-and-run-in-deadly-temecula-crash In the past year, there have been countless redlight violations resulting in multiple accidents and I believe 5 or 6 fatalities. Keep in mind, this is on a 2.5 mile stretch from the freeway, heading east into town. There are signs posted on every signal light pole stating the fine for redlight running, and there are usually motor units hidden up and down this stretch. It doesn't matter. People are retarded. A few months back, I was almost T-boned by a bitch as I was turning left onto Rancho California Rd, 1 mile from home. I confronted her, she didn't even realize what she did wrong. The point of this post is this, when you are driving, focus on driving. Don't be in a rush, catching a red light or two is nothing compared to taking someones life. Stay off your phone, and don;t fuck with your radio/climate until you are at a stop(obviously any of us can operate a bass knob without looking away from the road). Drive safe people, 6 bodies on the street I live on in one year from stupid drivers. Think about it. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
boostin302 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 I think people who run red lights should have the shit beat of out them by some sky high 1/0 wire. i almost lost my sister to some asshole running a red light My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/ 2001 Ford Mustang GT 4.6 SOHC 380HP 270 amp Mechman alt 2 12" Treo SSX custom built. 6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz 2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped 1 optima yellow top 1 Kinetic HC1800 14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire Big 3 in 1/0 100sq ft fatmat deadener 145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music Stop being a pussy and wall it off. I hate when my google breaks too I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.
Need Bass Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 People like this are the reason roundabouts are popping up everywhere... I see one in your future My Build Log Heros get remembered, but legends never die.
TRTC360 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 I honestly don't understand people sometimes, I never text and drive, if I do it's only at a stop light and it's a brief message, not a fucking paragraph, if I have to switch songs or lower volume I can do it without taking my eyes off the road or I just use my remote. Same with my bass knob, easily controllable without taking eyes off the road. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
LT.Smoke Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Damn ken... That is nuts bro... Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
OrionStang Posted May 8, 2013 Author Report Posted May 8, 2013 People like this are the reason roundabouts are popping up everywhere... I see one in your future You don't get to the big city much, do you? We have s many people crammed into such a small area. The Stores are right on the streets, they would have to tear them down to build the roundabouts. Aint gonna happen. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Cardboardcat15 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 People fucking barrel down that road. Sad to see someone go from such an idiotic thing like running a red light. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
OrionStang Posted May 8, 2013 Author Report Posted May 8, 2013 Damn ken... That is nuts bro... It really is, man. This is a 2 mile stretch that killed 6 people in one year. Its the same if you go back and research prior years. People in a hurry. I mean shit, most of them b this point are only 5-10 minutes from home, and they fuck it. Just pay attention when you drive, guys. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
dfoland93 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Maybe putting up speed cameras would cut down on the red light issue? Do they have any cameras on the road? The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
audiolamb6 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 people dont know how to drive anymore . when i got my cdl we had to drive not sit in a classroom and learn .
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.