kl0wn Posted May 8, 2013 Author Report Posted May 8, 2013 Being serious, in person it has to flex way more. Especially playing that low.Just saying I bet it flexes alot more than it looks like It does. I use a Note 2 to take these videos, my computer is too shitty to play 1080 videos, so I have to use 720. And for some reason when I changed from 720 to 1080 it doesn't catch even half of the flex that it use to catch, some notes it doesn't even catch at all! It's weird. Still a decent amount in the video IMHO though. I wasn't expecting 4 12's... Wow that's gotta be a nasty little coop Haha it's alright, a few members have heard it, maybe they will chime in. I know you can play lower than 28hz.... I SEEN'T IT!! Hahahaha, 9hz FTMFW! Just checked the track, goes down to 9hz, not 7hz like I previously thought 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Swordlordboy1234 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 9hz? Who needs subsonic filters? Not OP lol My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
HatersGonnaHate Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Doesn't matter. 9hz or 7hz, if there was ever a point that I thought I'd see a sub blow, it was when you played that shit hahaha My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
shogen Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 looks crazy!!! Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
kl0wn Posted May 8, 2013 Author Report Posted May 8, 2013 9hz? Who needs subsonic filters? Not OP lol Let My Beat Pound by T.I. A while back, BigPimpin91 redid the bassline, and I grabbed the song before he took it down. Can't remember exactly why he took it down, maybe because it goes down to 9hz @ 25.2dB... Hahahahaha, screenshot below. Doesn't matter. 9hz or 7hz, if there was ever a point that I thought I'd see a sub blow, it was when you played that shit hahaha Hahaha I am more worried about the subs flying out of the box when I play that song haha looks crazy!!! Thanks bro! 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
95legwagon Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 my buddy has a coop and ive been telling him for awhile he needs to put a system in it.....i need to show him this video lol bad ass indeed i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks. / LOL My Low Budget Build: Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25 4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50 4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece 6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more 2 aspm 1300 strapped Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20 quantum tweets in door-for now -$10 boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free big 3 1/0 and 4awg throughout. roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq
kl0wn Posted May 9, 2013 Author Report Posted May 9, 2013 my buddy has a coop and ive been telling him for awhile he needs to put a system in it.....i need to show him this video lol bad ass indeed The stock suspension actually handles all the weight relatively good also. I can feel a difference when taking a turn fast, but its not a huge difference. And thanks man, not trying to go too crazy in my little DD that I still have payments on haha 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
basshead8569 Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Damn. That's a flexin Cooper. Only seen one other Cooper with a system. It was nothing compared to this. Nice flex. Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.
KMS Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 And I just have a Mini S just sitting here. :| Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
kl0wn Posted May 9, 2013 Author Report Posted May 9, 2013 Damn. That's a flexin Cooper. Only seen one other Cooper with a system. It was nothing compared to this. Nice flex. Yeah I went to a MINI forum, for another reason other than systems. And I found a "show off your sub" thread. There are a lot of CLEAN installs on there, but nothing of this size 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.