purplesyrup Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Gonna go with Sky High Car Audio maybe?What i'm thinking my first thought when I read the title
Stee-Z Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Ghost Customs? (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
snafu Posted May 9, 2013 Author Report Posted May 9, 2013 Carbon . . . no telling . . . Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!
Herokight Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Ghost Customs? I'm gonna guess Sky High. Makes sense, right? Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
IBleedMusick Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 obsidian audio or skarr? SKar is already one 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Nick580 Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Ummm. AC Shockwave? lol I was thinking SHCA they get enough publicity on here so why not
iwannabeloud Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Tantric Sounds or Flatline Audio???? I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.