Sonic Electronix

stolen subs in fort worth area!

I texted the dude acting like I was interested in the woofers. He said he only has the smaller ones left... Damn.

Did you get his full name? I would love to see what N8 or someone could pull up on the dude too. I tried but I'm not that great at that stuff. There were too many Ryans in the general area.

Well the listing is pulled down now...

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Ok guys no more threatening to do physical harm... If something happens to the guy they could come back and use this as evidence...

I honestly cant stand a THIEF and I do hope that the OP is able to recover his equipment and that the POS thief gets his day in court or does some time in jail because that is definitely Grand Larceny Status

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

wow smh i live in northside.. people here in funktown dont mess with my cvr15" i got a glock 19 for a thiefin pussy lmao. hope it works out for u man!

so this guy once ran out of his house screaming "your bass invaded my home and disrespected my family" lmfao smh gotta love tha compliments !!!

1997 Lincoln TownCar

Old Sony Deck

1 Kicker cvr15" Factory ported box

Kicker zx750.1 (Ix500.1) in closet lol

everything else is stock for now...

Besides "Big 3" thats done :)

wow smh i live in northside.. people here in funktown dont mess with my cvr15" i got a glock 19 for a thiefin pussy lmao. hope it works out for u man!

first post and didnt bother to read LT smoke post

Archived