New Tenney HO Alt Problems

So far like i've said the customer service has been good so far. He's willing to fix it for free I just have to pay for shipping to and back.

If you have to pay for shipping on a bad product then it's not good customer service

If the manufacturer doesn't have a real facility with staff (at least one guy that does nothing other than talk with customers) move on. After you ship the alt back 4 times and drop 160+ on shipping and then the guy folds up shop your warranty is worthless... Not talking shit about Tenny, just about small alts shops in general.

I went down that road with Iraggi and got my ass handed to me. Steer clear of these fly by night companies man...

I agree on that for some stuff, but imo there are some small 1-2people companies that make a better product or put real effort and CS into their business. None that I know in Car audio though. lol

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

So far like i've said the customer service has been good so far. He's willing to fix it for free I just have to pay for shipping to and back.

If you have to pay for shipping on a bad product then it's not good customer service

If the manufacturer doesn't have a real facility with staff (at least one guy that does nothing other than talk with customers) move on. After you ship the alt back 4 times and drop 160+ on shipping and then the guy folds up shop your warranty is worthless... Not talking shit about Tenny, just about small alts shops in general.

I went down that road with Iraggi and got my ass handed to me. Steer clear of these fly by night companies man...

I agree on that for some stuff, but imo there are some small 1-2people companies that make a better product or put real effort and CS into their business. None that I know in Car audio though. lol

In my experience smaller companies tend to give better customer service than larger companies.

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

well it might be cheaper then mechman and DC but after shipping it back to him then back to you every few months will end up costing more.. get your money back and go mechman or DC power.. later on it will only be paper weight and no refund available

problem with refund is I bought the alt and regulator together both during the winter last year in December i believe. It will all work out. I'm human I have made mistakes and will make some more I'm sure.

its a bit confusing when when you titled the thread NEW TANNEY HO ALT PROBLEMS. and state you installed it Wednesday. Now its not new and was bought Winter of last December now is it this past December or last December of 2011?

well it might be cheaper then mechman and DC but after shipping it back to him then back to you every few months will end up costing more.. get your money back and go mechman or DC power.. later on it will only be paper weight and no refund available

problem with refund is I bought the alt and regulator together both during the winter last year in December i believe. It will all work out. I'm human I have made mistakes and will make some more I'm sure.

its a bit confusing when when you titled the thread NEW TANNEY HO ALT PROBLEMS. and state you installed it Wednesday. Now its not new and was bought Winter of last December now is it this past December or last December of 2011?

December of 2012

I'm sensing some sarcasm somewhere lol

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

eh, I wouldn't trust a 26 year old guy who claims to have 15+ years of alternator building experience.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

eh, I wouldn't trust a 26 year old guy who claims to have 15+ years of alternator building experience.

Building alts at 11 years old ftw

I went to get a quote on facebook a week ago from Tenny Alts. and it said to use a different FB page he has and to ask in a message don't post it on the board. I typed it out and hit send then it said for a dollar donation I could have my message go to his inbox if not it will go to his "other" inbox. WTF really. But I must have pissed him off cause after I told him what I was looking for I said his page looked similar to Rush Power Systems, and the reply I got back said they don't build any alternators for my car at the time??? Huh,ok but I only said that because he asked for a dollar for the quote. Just my experience with him.

Just to clear that up if anyone else gets asked to pay when contacting various pages.

Facebook is rolling out a "fees for messages" model. For like celebrities and non friends and stuff. Get charged up to $15 or something ridiculous if the person has a really big page. Supposedly meant to stop people spamming facebook people but facebook keeps all the money.

Zuckerberg once again showing what a fuck he is.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived